Brittany Butwin is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. Butwin participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Butwin has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisitions of Chromaflo Technologies Corporation and Henry Company LLC
- AMP Capital Investors in its acquisition of ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC (d/b/a ITS ConGlobal)
- The Blackstone Group in the acquisition by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities of Concert Golf Partners
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board as a member of a consortium led by EQT in that consortium's $2.7 billion acquisition of Waystar, Inc.
- Guggenheim Partners in its convertible preferred stock investment in Safe Harbor Marinas, LLC (a portfolio company of American Infrastructure Funds)
- Intermedix Corporation (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $460 million sale to R1 RCM Inc.
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of K-MAC Holdings Corp.
- Lindsay Goldberg in the $800 million sale of Crane & Co. (d/b/a Crane Currency)
- National Surgical Hospitals, Inc. (d/b/a National Surgical Healthcare) (a portfolio company of Irving Place Capital) in its $760 million sale to Surgery Partners, Inc.
- The NORDAM Group, Inc. in its receipt of a minority investment from The Carlyle Group to finance in part NORDAM’s exit from chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority interest in DoubleVerify, Inc.
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Electric Guard Dog, LLC; and in Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc.’s acquisition of ZSI-Foster, LLC
Ms. Butwin received her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and her B.S. from Cornell University.