We are trusted advisors. We show grit and resolve in counseling the world’s largest organizations during the best and most challenging of economic times. We serve our communities through pro bono work and philanthropy. We have fun doing what we do. We are diverse. We are Weil.
Today, over 5,300 former Weil attorneys across the globe have transitioned to roles where you continue to extend and promote our brand of excellence. Simply stated, our Firm's success and standing is built upon the achievements and reputation of our lawyers during – and beyond – their tenures at Weil. For that, we are most proud and appreciative.
We wish to stay connected by sharing Firm and alumni news and developing programs that you will find relevant. We want to hear about your recent transitions, promotions and other personal milestones. The Firm wants to provide resources, and in-person as well as virtual, opportunities for you to connect with each other and leverage the influence you possess as Weil alumni.
How You Can Support Our Alumni Engagement Efforts
- Inform us about your career moves, promotions and other personal milestones
- Invite Weil attorneys to deliver CLE programs to your in-house legal department
- Share job postings and career opportunities with fellow alumni and associates for the Beyond Weil Career Exploration newsletter
- Speak at practice group meetings about recent trends and “hot topics” in your industry
- Volunteer to be a career mentor to associates
- Download the Weil Alumni App on Google Play or Apple’s App Store
- Steve Xiang discusses launching a high-end streaming service and his plans to team with Hollywood. — February 9, 2019
- Bruce Meyer is quoted in the New York Times on the state of Major League Baseball’s bidding market. — January 29, 2019
- Heath Tarbert has been nominated by the White House to serve as CFTC chairman. — December 12, 2018
- Noah Waisberg, co-founder and CEO of Kira Systems, has won the Intelligent Business Market Shaper award. — November 14, 2018
- Aaron Ford emerged as the victor in the November 2018 race for Nevada Attorney General. — November 7, 2018
- Robert Summerhays is Louisiana's newest federal judge after a unanimous confirmation vote. — September 6, 2018
- MLBPA Boosts Ranks With Hire of Bruce Meyer. — August 27, 2018
- Weil Alumna and JCPenney General Counsel Brandy Treadway sits down for a Q&A with Law360. — August 06, 2018
- Cheryl James ushers in a “new era of social good” at New York Life. — August 06, 2018
- Nancy Raber was featured among the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 2018 Women of Influence. — May 31, 2018