We are trusted advisors. We show grit and resolve in counseling the world’s largest organizations during the best and most challenging of economic times. We serve our communities through pro bono work and philanthropy. We have fun doing what we do. We are diverse. We are Weil.
Today, over 5,300 former Weil attorneys across the globe have transitioned to roles where you continue to extend and promote our brand of excellence. Simply stated, our Firm's success and standing is built upon the achievements and reputation of our lawyers during – and beyond – their tenures at Weil. For that, we are most proud and appreciative.
We wish to stay connected by sharing Firm and alumni news and developing programs that you will find relevant. We want to hear about your recent transitions, promotions and other personal milestones. The Firm wants to provide resources, and in-person as well as virtual, opportunities for you to connect with each other and leverage the influence you possess as Weil alumni.
How You Can Support Our Alumni Engagement Efforts
- Inform us about your career moves, promotions and other personal milestones
- Invite Weil attorneys to deliver CLE programs to your in-house legal department
- Share job postings and career opportunities with fellow alumni and associates for the Beyond Weil Career Exploration newsletter
- Speak at practice group meetings about recent trends and “hot topics” in your industry
- Volunteer to be a career mentor to associates
- Download the Weil Alumni App on Google Play or Apple’s App Store
Share your employment, promotion and other professional announcements with E.J. Weppler or email@example.com.
- Noah Waisberg appeared on The Modern Law Library podcast to discuss his new book, AI for Lawyers: How Artificial Intelligence is Adding Value, Amplifying Expertise, and Transforming Careers – April 7, 2021
- Virginia Johnson is named General Counsel for North America of Schneider Electric – March 29, 2021
- Nicole Lazarre joins Urban Resource Institute’s leadership – January 18, 2021
- Jordan Fasbender is named to lead iHeartMedia’s legal department – December 22, 2020
- Omeed Malik has joined the Daily Caller as a minority investor/owner and Contributing Editor – August 18, 2020
- Michelle Larson is sworn in to federal bench as the Northern District of Texas’ newest Article I bankruptcy judge via Zoom – July 8, 2020
- Randall’s Island Park Alliances Announces Deborah Maher as new elected President – June 25, 2020
- Jo Chen is recruited as new General Counsel for Roivant Sciences Ltd. – May 13, 2020
- Damali Peterman joins other Tory Burch Foundation fellows on stage for the Entrepreneurial Mindsets Panel during the 2020 Embrace Ambition Summit held at the Lincoln Center – March 5, 2020.