We are trusted advisors. We show grit and resolve in counseling the world’s largest organizations during the best and most challenging of economic times. We serve our communities through pro bono work and philanthropy. We have fun doing what we do. We are diverse. We are Weil.
Today, approximately 6,000 former Weil attorneys across the globe have transitioned to roles where you continue to extend and promote our brand of excellence. Simply stated, our Firm's success and standing is built upon the achievements and reputation of our lawyers during – and beyond – their tenures at Weil. For that, we are most proud and appreciative.
We wish to stay connected by sharing Firm and alumni news and developing programs that you will find relevant. We want to hear about your recent transitions, promotions and other personal milestones. The Firm wants to provide resources, and in-person as well as virtual, opportunities for you to connect with each other and leverage the influence you possess as Weil alumni.
How You Can Support Our Alumni Engagement Efforts
- Inform us about your career moves, promotions and other personal milestones
- Invite Weil attorneys to deliver CLE programs to your in-house legal department
- Share job postings and career opportunities with fellow alumni and associates for the Beyond Weil Career Exploration newsletter
- Speak at practice group meetings about recent trends and “hot topics” in your industry
- Volunteer to be a career mentor to associates
- Download the Weil Alumni App on Google Play or Apple’s App Store
Share your employment, promotion and other professional announcements with E.J. Weppler or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rob Beard Named Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Micron Technology Inc. – December 22, 2021
- Shai Waisman, President of Kroll, Named to Top 50 Consulting Firm CEOs of 2021 by The Consulting Report – December 21, 2021
- N. Damali Peterman Interviewed by Forbes About Joining JAMS, the World’s Largest Alternative Dispute Resolution Organization – September 24, 2021
- Shai Waisman Appointed President of Kroll – September 22, 2021
- Patricia Astorga Interviewed by Corporate Counsel About her Career and New Challenges as a GC – August 6, 2021
- Noah Waisberg appeared on The Modern Law Library podcast to discuss his new book, AI for Lawyers: How Artificial Intelligence is Adding Value, Amplifying Expertise, and Transforming Careers – April 7, 2021
- Virginia Johnson Named General Counsel for North America of Schneider Electric – March 29, 2021
- José Ramón González Appointed Chief Legal Officer of Equitable Holdings in 2021 – February 16, 2021
- Jordan Fasbender Named to Lead iHeartMedia’s Legal Department – December 22, 2020