Michael Chenkin is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Chenkin participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Chenkin has been part of the teams advising:
- Black Knight, Inc. in its acquisition of Optimal Blue LLC in a transaction that implies an Optimal Blue enterprise value of $1.8 billion.
- H&R Block, Inc. in its $405 million acquisition of Wave Financial Inc.
- Nexeo Solutions, Inc. (a subsidiary of Univar Inc.) in its $640 million sale of Nexeo Solutions Plastics to One Rock Capital Partners.
- Sanofi in its approximately $13 billion sale of nearly all of its 20.6% stake in Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. through a registered public offering and related share repurchase by Regeneron.
- SiriusXM in its acquisition of a minority stake in SoundCloud Ltd.
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in its $1.3 billion acquisition of TRANZACT from Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
Mr. Chenkin received his J.D. from New York University School of Law, his M.A. from Harvard University and his B.A. from Duke University.