Geoff has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in the $3 billion merger of its portfolio companies Clearent LLC and Transaction Services Group Limited to form Xplor Technologies.
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group.
- Providence Equity Partners and PSG, as part of a consortium led by CVC Capital Partners, in the business combination of GlobalTranz Enterprises, LLC with Worldwide Express, Inc.
- PSP Investments, as lead investor, in an investment in Integral Health, Inc. that had a pre-money valuation of $400 million.
- Tidemark Capital in its investment in Karbon, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Geoff worked in the Legal Affairs department at ICM Partners, an international talent and literary agency.
Geoff received his J.D. and B.C.L. from McGill University, where he was Managing Editor of the McGill Journal of Law and Health, and his B.S., with honors, from Bentley University.