Jason Klig is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Jason participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Jason has been part of the teams advising:
- AK Steel Corporation in its approximately $3 billion sale to Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc.
- Brooks Brothers Group, Inc. in its $325 million sale to SPARC Group LLC
- Dermira, Inc. (a subsidiary of Eli Lilly and Company) in its sale of QBREXZA
- Healogics, Inc. in its debt for equity exchange and $240 million common and preferred equity investments by an investor consortium led by Clayton Dubilier & Rice, Partners Group and Northwestern Mutual, and Marathon Asset Management
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $2.2 billion merger with Centene Corporation
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of MuniBrokers, LLC
- Micron Technology, Inc. in the pending sale of its Lehi, UT fab for $900 million in cash
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in its pending $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC
Jason received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. from Cornell University.