Jason Klig is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Klig participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Klig has been part of the teams advising:
- AK Steel Corporation in its approximately $3 billion sale to Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc.
- Brooks Brothers Group, Inc. in its $325 million sale to SPARC Group LLC
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $2.2 billion merger with Centene Corporation
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of MuniBrokers, LLC
Mr. Klig received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. from Cornell University.