Jason Klig is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Jason participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Jason has been part of the teams advising:
- AK Steel Corporation in its approximately $3 billion sale to Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc.
- Brooks Brothers Group, Inc. in its $325 million sale to SPARC Group LLC
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $2.2 billion merger with Centene Corporation
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of MuniBrokers, LLC
Jason received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. from Cornell University.