- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion all-stock merger of equals with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Kinder Morgan in its $76 billion acquisition of all the outstanding equity securities of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, Kinder Morgan Management and El Paso Pipeline Partners
- DIRECTV in its $67.1 billion sale to AT&T
- Kinder Morgan in its $38 billion acquisition of El Paso Corporation
- DIRECTV in its $28.5 billion stock-for-stock merger with Liberty Entertainment
- Intel Corporation in its $16.7 billion acquisition of Altera Corporation
- JAB Holding Company, as leader of an investment group, in that group's $13.9 billion take-private of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Sanofi in its pending $11.6 billion acquisition of Bioverativ Inc.
- Health Management Associates in its $7.6 billion sale to Community Health Systems
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. in its $5 billion acquisition of Copano Energy LLC
- inVentiv Health, Inc. in its $4.6 billion merger with INC Research Holdings, Inc.
- Lincare Holdings Inc. in its $4.6 billion acquisition by Linde Group
- Media General Inc. in its $4.6 billion sale to Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners and inVentiv Health, Inc. in THL’s sale of a 50% interest in inVentiv to Advent International, valuing inVentiv at $3.8 billion
- NBC Universal in, together with The Blackstone Group LLC and Bain Capital LLC, its $3.5 billion acquisition of The Weather Channel, LLC
- Special Committee of McMoRan Exploration in the $3.4 billion sale of the company as part of three-way merger with Freeport-McMoRan and Plains Exploration & Production Company – a deal with total transaction value of approximately $20 billion
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) in its redemption of all tracking stock shares of Fidelity National Financial Ventures in exchange for shares of common stock of Cannae Holdings, Inc., following which Cannae became an independent, publicly traded company, and FNF ceased to have a tracking stock structure, and in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Lender Processing Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.)
- Verizon Communications in its $1.4 billion acquisition of Terremark Worldwide Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.175 billion sale of the real property of the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey to MGM Growth Properties LLC
- MGM Resorts International in its formation of MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) and on the corporate aspects of MGP’s $1.05 billion initial public offering
- Arca Contal in connection with the establishment of a Central and South American beverage bottling joint venture with Ecuador Bottling Company
- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. in its proposed $9.7 billion offer to acquire Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs in its acquisition of PSAV Presentation Services
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in its minority investment in CSC ServiceWorks Holdings, Inc.; in its acquisition of Plano Molding Company and in Plano’s acquisition of Synergy Outdoor; and in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Flynn Restaurant Group LP from GS Capital Partners and Weston Presidio
- Morgan Stanley as financial advisor to EMC Corporation in EMC’s $67 billion sale to Dell, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs as financial advisors to XL Group plc in XL Group’s $4.1 billion acquisition of Catlin Group Limited
- Barclays as financial advisor to Gentiva Health Services, Inc. in Gentiva's $1.8 billion sale to Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
In 2017, Mr. Kohli was recognized as a “Rising Star” for M&A by Law360 and was named among M&A Advisor’s Emerging Leaders. He has also been named a “Rising Star” for Mergers & Acquisitions by Super Lawyers since 2014. Mr. Kohli is currently serving on the Corporations Law Committee of the New York City Bar.
Mr. Kohli received his J.D./M.B.A., magna cum laude, from the University at Buffalo, where he was Editor-in-Chief of the Buffalo Law Review.