Mr. Lewis is recognized as a “Rising Star” for Banking in the U.S. by IFLR1000. He was also named a 2018 “On the Rise” lawyer by Texas Lawyer and has been is recommended for Bank Lending by Legal 500 US 2018. Mr. Lewis was recognized as a 2018, 2017 and 2016 “Rising Star” in Banking by Texas Super Lawyers.
Mr. Lewis has advised leading private equity sponsors, including Advent International Corporation, Berkshire Partners, Centerbridge Partners, CVC Capital Partners, Genstar Capital Partners, Providence Equity Partners, Providence Strategic Growth Partners, Susquehanna Growth Equity, Thomas H. Lee Partners and Trive Capital.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in $6 billion amended senior secured term facilities to reprice existing indebtedness
- J. Crew Group, Inc. in its $2.086 billion debt exchange; and in a $400 million senior secured term exit facility and a new $400 million ABL revolving facility to finance business operations upon emerging from its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its amended $900 million senior secured term facility to refinance existing indebtedness
- Topgolf International, Inc. in $525 million senior secured credit facilities and in $275 million senior secured facilities
- Trive Capital in its investments in California Brazing, Earthlink, Florida Spine & Joint Institute and Picturehead Holdings
- Providence Equity Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of a majority stake in 365 Retail Markets, LLC
- Providence Equity Partners in credit facilities to finance the acquisitions of TAIT LLC, certain music assets of Influence Media Music SPV and Barometer Music Royalty Fund I Inc., DoubleVerify, Inc. and Learfield Communications, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth in its investments in LegitScript, Netsurion, Patron Technology, ThreatConnect and Tribute Technology
- Advent International in in $600 million first and second lien multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of Culligan International Company and the financing of its acquisitions of Clearent Holdings and Field Edge Purchaser
- TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Global, in financing relating to its acquisition of Accel Entertainment, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its investment in Real Capital Analytics, Inc.
- Claire’s, Inc. in its $135 million debtor-in-possession financing, $250 million exit term loan facility and $75 million exit asset-based revolving facility
- True Food Kitchen in its credit facilities
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. in its $980 million credit facility and in $832 million standalone multicurrency credit facilities following the sale of its subsidiary, Comdata Inc.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in $430 million first and second lien term facilities to finance its acquisition of ZIP Industries (Aust.) Pty Limited.
- Shift4 Payments LLC (f/k/a Lighthouse Network LLC) (a portfolio company of Searchlight Capital Partners) in $600 million first and second lien facilities to refinance existing indebtedness and to finance an acquisition.
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in $380 million senior secured facilities.
- inVentiv Health, INC Research
,and certain of their related companies in the $3.1 billion refinancing of their existing secured credit facilities in connection with their $4.6 billion merger of equals and the resulting combined company's entry into new $3.1 billion term loan and revolving credit facilities
- CHC Group Ltd (n/k/a CHC Group LLC) in $383 million first and second lien multicurrency exit facilities to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings
- Advent International in first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of a majority stake in ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC
- Centerbridge Partners in $305 million first lien term and $75 million revolving facilities to finance its take-private of P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. and in secured term and asset-based revolving facilities to finance in part its acquisition of KIK Custom Products, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in first and second lien, senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC, and its subsidiary, Coinamatic Canada Inc.
- Advent International in $1.5 billion term and ABL revolving facilities to finance its acquisition of Serta Simmons Bedding LLC and in $376 million first lien credit facility and CAD$140 million second lien term loan to finance its acquisition of RGL Reservoir Management Inc. (formerly RGL Reservoir Operations, Ltd.)
- Connolly Corporation (n/k/a Cotiviti Holdings, Inc.) (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $1.15 billion first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of iHealth Technologies, Inc.
- Acosta, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in a $340 million term loan facility to finance its acquisition of Anderson Daymon Worldwide, LLC
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in financing matters related to its sale to Dalian Wanda Group Co. Ltd.