Ms. Nemunaitis has been recognized as a "Rising Star" in Banking by Texas Super Lawyers* 2018-2019. She was also selected by the Business Council for the Arts for its prestigious 2018-19 Leadership Arts Institute.
Ms. Nemunaitis has played a significant role on teams advising:
- Southeastern Grocers, LLC in its $1.1 billion term, ABL revolving and FILO facilities to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings
- NatureSweet Limited (a portfolio company of Silver Brands Partners) in $100 million senior secured facilities
- The Sterling Group in senior secured term, revolving and mezzanine facilities to finance the acquisition of Time Manufacturing Company, from O'Flaherty Holdings Limited and in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of Process Equipment, Inc.
- AMC Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co.) in $860 million incremental and bridge facilities to finance in part its $1.1 billion acquisition of Carmike Cinemas, Inc.; in $1.3 billion incremental and bridge facilities to finance in part its approximately £921 million acquisition of Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group Limited; in an amendment and restatement of its senior secured term facility to incrementally increase commitments by $500 million to finance in part its acquisitions of Odeon & UCI Cinemas and Carmike Cinemas; and in $675 million incremental term loan and $325 million bridge facility commitments to finance its $964 million acquisition of Nordic Cinema Group Holding AB
- Dexter Axle Company (a portfolio company of The Sterling Group) in more than $600 million of senior term, revolving and mezzanine facilities to finance its acquisitions of Alois Kober GmbH and Quality/Century Holdings Corp.
- PQ Corporation (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in $200 million asset-based revolver and $1.2 billion senior secured multicurrency term facility to finance the reorganization and combination of PQ and Eco Group Services Holdings LLC (also a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors)
- IPC Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of Etrali Trading Solutions
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV in connection with the negotiation of a new $500 term loan, the amendment and increase of its $800 million revolving credit facility and the amendment of its existing $1 billion term loan and $1.35 billion revolving credit facility, which are all investment grade facilities
- Safe Fleet Acquisition Corp. (a portfolio company of The Sterling Group) in incremental first and second lien credit facilities to finance the acquisition of Seon Design Inc., in an incremental second lien subordinated credit facility, and in an incremental first lien credit facility to finance its acquisition of Elkhart Brass Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- CCMP Capital Advisors in $555 million senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Eco Services
- Southcross Holdings LP in senior secured credit facilities to finance the investment in Southcross by EIG Global Energy Partners and Tailwater Capital
- World Triathlon Corporation (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners) in $250 million secured credit facilities
- Life Time Fitness, Inc. in an amendment to its $1.1 billion secured multicurrency credit facilities
- Polychem Corporation in senior secured and mezzanine facilities to finance its acquisition by The Sterling Group
- Montagu Private Equity in first and second lien senior secured multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of the healthcare devices and prescription retail business divisions of Rexam PLC in the United States, Germany and France
- Waypoint Leasing Limited in a $49 million debtor-in-possession facility to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
Ms. Nemunaitis has been honored by the North Texas Business Council for the Arts, for being one of 40 graduates of its 30th Anniversary Leadership Arts Institute class, a program to develop the next generation of business leaders for the arts in North Texas. She was also recognized by the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program as the 2010 Outstanding New Pro Bono Lawyer. Ms. Nemunaitis is an active member of the Dallas Area Young Lawyers and the Dallas Hispanic Bar Association.
Ms. Nemunaitis received her J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School and her B.A. from the University of Texas.
* Super Lawyers recognition is a Thomson Reuters service