Justin has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- The lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, in £12.2 billion bridge financing to support Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., in its proposed approximately £11.7 billion acquisition of all the share capital it does not already own of Sky plc (United Kingdom)
- The lead arrangers in $3 billion senior secured facilities to finance in part JAB's approximately $7.5 billion take-private of Panera Bread Company
- The lead arrangers and bookrunners in $3.1 billion bridge financing to support the $4.3 billion acquisition by Parker Hannifin Corporation
- The lead arrangers in up to €7.6 billion secured multi-currency credit facilities to finance the contribution of the coffee business of D.E Master Blender 1753 N.V. and that of Mondelez International, Inc. into a joint venture (received a personal commendation from FT North America Innovative Lawyers Report)
- The lead arrangers in $630 million multicurrency unsecured, senior secured and asset-based facilities to finance Triton's acquisition of Werner Co., Inc.
- The lead arrangers in a $60 million first lien multicurrency facility for Rain CII Carbon LLC (a subsidiary of Rain Industries Limited).
- General Motors Company and certain of its subsidiaries based in the United States, Brazil and Sweden in $5 billion three-year and $7.5 billion five-year senior multicurrency revolving credit facilities
- The lead arrangers in a $2.9 billion committed bridge facility for Verisk Analytics, Inc. to finance its £1.85 billion (approximately $2.8 billion) acquisition of Wood Mackenzie (United Kingdom)
- The lead arrangers on the financing for CVC’s £800 million acquisition of Sky Bet from Sky plc and subsequent dividend recapitalization
- The lead arrangers in $1.3 billion credit facilities for Goldman Sachs and Koch Industries to finance the acquisition of Flint Group (Luxembourg)
- The lead arrangers in $1.2 billion senior secured credit facilities for CBS Outdoor Americas (now known as OUTFRONT Media)
- In connection with debtor-in-possession and/or exit facilities for Reader’s Digest Association, Washington Mutual and Alpha Natural Resources
- Antares Capital in connection with securing financings including in respect of Badger Sportswear, KidKraft, Pathways Partners, Sage Payment Solutions and WS Packaging
- Doncasters Group Limited (U.K.) in its $1.3 billion credit facilities
- The lead arrangers in $1 billion asset-based credit facility for Tenet Healthcare Corporation
During his time at the Firm, Justin participated in an extended secondment to the Loan Negotiation Group of Goldman Sachs in both its New York and London offices. He was named a Rising Star in Banking by New York Super Lawyers in 2016-2018.
Justin counsels pro bono clients on not-for-profit corporation law, general corporate governance, and financing arrangements. Justin is also actively involved with the Firm’s recruiting and diversity initiatives as well as OutNEXT and Out in Law.
Justin received his law degree from New York University School of Law in 2009, where he served as Symposium Editor for the NYU Journal of Law & Business. He received his B.A. from New York University in 2006, where he graduated magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.