Ms. Lucas has been part of the teams advising:
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC and Xpress Global Systems, LLC
- Avista Capital Partners and MPI Research, Inc. in the approximately $800 million sale of MPI Research to Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in their $1.9 billion sale of Ipreo Holdings LLC to IHS Markit Ltd.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board as a member of a consortium led by EQT in that consortium's $2.7 billion acquisition of Waystar, Inc.
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company Sivantos Pte. Ltd. in its acquisition of Clearwater Clinical Limited
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments), together with Lightyear Capital, in their sale of Advisor Group Inc. (f/k/a AIG Advisor Group Inc.)
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of DecoPac, Inc.
- WPEngine, Inc. in the $250 million sale of a majority stake to Silver Lake Partners
Ms. Lucas received her J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School where she graduated in the top 3% of her class and was a senior editor of the Osgoode Hall Law Journal. She also served as a research assistant to Professor Stephanie Ben-Ishai in connection with her work on corporate and commercial law. Ms. Lucas received her Honors Business Administration with distinction from the Ivey School of Business – Western University.