Larissa has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Acuren
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC and Xpress Global Systems, LLC; Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC in its acquisitions of Electrochem Solutions, Inc., Indianhead Plating, Inc. and Pilkington Metal Finishing LLC; and Vander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc. in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of TMK Manufacturing, Inc.
- Avista Capital Partners and MPI Research, Inc. in the approximately $800 million sale of MPI Research to Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- The Blackstone Group in the sale of the US Claims business of DRB Financial Solutions to Further Global, and the related financing transaction of DRB Capital
- Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in their $1.9 billion sale of Ipreo Holdings LLC to IHS Markit Ltd.
- CPP Investments as a member of a consortium led by EQT in that consortium's $2.7 billion acquisition of Waystar, Inc.
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company Sivantos Pte. Ltd. (n/k/a WS Audiology A/S) in its acquisition of Clearwater Clinical Limited
- Kantar Health, LLC in its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital)
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of KPA Services, LLC
- PSP Investments in connection with the merger of Loral Space & Communications and Telesat Canada to form a new publicly-traded Telesat Corporation and together with Lightyear Capital in their sale of Advisor Group Inc. (f/k/a AIG Advisor Group Inc.)
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of DecoPac, Inc.
- WPEngine, Inc. in the $250 million sale of a majority stake to Silver Lake Partners
Larissa received her J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School, where she graduated in the top 3% of her class and was a senior editor of the Osgoode Hall Law Journal. She also served as a research assistant to Professor Stephanie Ben-Ishai in connection with her work on corporate and commercial law. Larissa received her Honors Business Administration, with distinction, from the Ivey School of Business – Western University.