Thomas Forman is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Forman participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Forman has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Henry Company LLC and its sale of a majority stake in Ulterra Drilling Technologies, L.P.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in a consortium that also includes Blackstone and GIC, in, together with Thomson Reuters Corporation, the $27 billion sale of Refinitiv (f/k/a Thomson Reuters’ Financial & Risk business)
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in a consortium that also includes Hellman & Friedman, Blackstone and GIC, in the consortium's $11 billion take-private of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc.
- Knowlton Development Corporation (KDC/ONE) (a portfolio company of Cornell Capital) in its acquisition of Benchmark Cosmetic Laboratories, Inc. and in the business combination of KDC/ONE and HCT Group Holdings Limited
- TPG Global in the acquisition by TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Global, of the stock of Accel Entertainment, Inc., with the resulting entity having an initial enterprise value of approximately $884 million
- Lindsay Goldberg in its sale of its equity interest in Aptitude Investment Management LP
Mr. Forman received his J.D. from Georgetown University and his B.A. from University of Virginia.