Robert has been part of the teams advising:
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation in its $550 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets and its equity interests in certain of its subsidiaries and certain joint ventures to an affiliate of KPS Capital Partners.
- Centerview Partners LLC as financial advisor to Tiffany & Co. in Tiffany’s $15.8 billion sale to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.E.
- Fairway Group Holdings Corporation, the parent company of Fairway Market, in its sales in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of five stores and its distribution center to Village Super Market, Inc., three stores to Bogopa Enterprises (the owner of Food Bazaar), one store to a Key Food Stores Cooperative Inc. member and two real estate leases to Amazon Retail LLC.
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its $7.3 billion combination with Alight Solutions LLC.
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. in its $960 million acquisition of Antares Pharma, Inc.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its acquisition of ITRenew, Inc., in a transaction that implied an ITRenew enterprise value of $925 million.
- SiriusXM in its acquisition of 99% Invisible Inc.
- Special Committee of Black Knight, Inc. in the $1.2 billion acquisition of all of the equity interests Black Knight did not already own in Optimal Blue.
Robert was previously an associate at a leading Canadian law firm. Prior to law school, he was an engineer at an international energy company.
Robert received his J.D. from the University of Calgary Faculty of Law, his M.B.A., Finance, with distinction, from the Haskayne School of Business and his B.Eng., with distinction, from McGill University.