Ms. Oveissi has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in $360 million senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of Henry Company LLC.
- Chassix, Inc. in its $250 million superpriority secured debtor-in-possession credit facilities in connection with its voluntary entrance into Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and its $250 million credit facilities in connection with its exit from Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Citi, as lead arranger and administrative agent in connection with an amended $3 billion revolving credit facility for Arconic Inc. established as part of the separation of Alcoa Inc.’s manufacturing and commodity businesses into two stand-alone, publicly traded companies.
- Cornell Capital in a $600 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation.
- Cornell Capital in a $345 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of PureStar Linen Group.
- EMI Music Publishing (at the time a portfolio company owned jointly by, among others, Mubadala Development Company, PJSC and Sony Corporation of America) in a $1.2 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured indebtedness.
- EQT Partners in a $350 million first lien senior secured ABL revolving credit facility and in $325 million second lien secured notes to finance its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and another major financial institution, as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, in a $13.7 billion committed unsecured bridge facility to finance Amazon’s $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods Market.
- Goldman Sachs, as agent, in a £5.2 billion bridge financing commitment to support the $6.4 billion acquisition by Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc.
- Goldman Sachs in a $4.2 billion committed bridge facility to finance the proposed cash and stock acquisition by Lam Research Corporation of KLA-Tencor Corporation.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in $560 million first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
- JAB Holding Company in $6.4 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- The Jordan Company in $152.5 million first and $37.5 million second lien credit facilities to finance acquisition of DiversiTech Corporation.
- The Jordan Company in $175 million senior secured credit facilities to finance acquisition of Gulfstream Services, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley as sole lead arranger and sole lead bookrunner in a $4.5 billion committed bridge facility, and as lead arranger and bookrunner in $3.3 billion term and revolving facilities, for Tyson Foods, Inc. to finance its $4.2 billion merger with AdvancePierre Foods Holdings, Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity in $1.05 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance acquisition of Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in $165 million senior secured credit facilities to finance acquisition of PhyMed Management LLC.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in first lien and second lien senior secured credit facilities to finance acquisition of PetVet Care Centers, LLC.
- RBC Capital Markets and Mizuho Bank, Ltd., as joint lead arrangers, joint bookrunners and agents, in bridge and term facilities for Dominion Resources, Inc. to finance its approximately $4.4 billion acquisition of Questar Corporation.
Ms. Oveissi has served on the Firm Associates Committee. She also counsels pro bono clients on not-for-profit corporation law and general corporate governance and has worked on asylum and other immigration matters.
Ms. Oveissi received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she served as Senior Editor for the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from The Pennsylvania State University.