Andrew is widely recognized as a market leader in structuring and negotiating financings. He is recognized as a leading lawyer for Banking & Finance by Chambers Global and Chambers USA, where clients note that he is a “true expert in leveraged finance” who is “smart, focused and has a lot of good experience” and is “commercial, practical and knows exactly where the market is.” Andrew is also recognized as a “Market Leader” for Banking in the U.S. by IFLR1000 and is recommended for Bank Lending by Legal 500 US. He has been recognized by Super Lawyers for Banking.
- American Securities and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Acuren, Air Methods Corporation, Blue Bird Corporation, Chromaflo Technologies Corporation, Conair Corporation, CPM Holdings, Inc., FleetPride, Inc., Foundation Building Materials, Inc., FullBloom Education, Henry Company LLC, LaserShip, Inc., MW Industries, Inc., NAPA Management Services Corporation, NN, Inc., OnTrac Logistics, Inc., RealManage, LLC, Royal Adhesives and SOLV Energy LLC
- The Anthem Entertainment Group Inc. in a $400 million senior secured revolving facility to refinance existing indebtedness and for other corporate purposes
- Aterian Investment Partners and its portfolio companies in transactions involving 32500 Central Avenue, Electrochem Solutions, Inc., Hain Pure Protein, Indianhead Plating, Inc., Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC, Stewart Tubular Products, Inc. and Vander-Bend Manufacturing, LLC
- Cornell Capital Partners and its portfolio companies in transactions involving HCT Group Holdings Limited, INW Manufacturing LLC, kdc/one Development Corporation, Inc., PureStar Linen Group LLC, the manufacturing business of Swallowfield plc and Zobele Holding S.p.A.
- Dave & Buster’s, Inc. in $500 million senior secured facilities
- Flexera Software LLC in $1.7 billion first and second lien term and revolving facilities to finance its acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Focus Financial Partners, LLC in $1.2 billion senior secured facilities
- Healogics, Inc. (a portfolio company of Clayton Dubilier & Rice, Partners Group and Northwestern Mutual) in senior secured term and revolving restructuring facilities to refinance existing indebtedness
- Lindsay Goldberg and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Ambulatory Services of America, Inc., Big Ass Solutions, Bluegrass Materials Company, LLC, The Brock Group, Inc. and Remedial Construction Services, L.P.
- Mudrick Capital Management in an $825 million secured term facility for its portfolio company Dex Media, Inc. (n/k/a Thryv) and Thryv Holdings, Inc. in $875 million senior secured term and ABL revolving facilities to finance its acquisition of Sensis Pty Ltd. and to extend and refinance existing commitments and outstanding indebtedness
- Oak Hill Capital Partners and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Edgewood Partners Insurance Center, Inc. and Southern Air Holdings, Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, Document Technologies Inc., Epiq Systems, Inc., Essential Services Holding Corporation, Inmar, Inc., Golf Town Canada Inc., Great Expressions Dental Centers, Inc., The Kenan Advantage Group, Inc., Paradigm Outcomes, Premise Health, TurnPoint Services, United States Infrastructure Corporation and V.Group Limited
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and its portfolio companies in transactions involving APCO Holdings, Inc., Arterra Wines Canada, Inc., BroadStreet Partners, Inc., Flexera Software LLC, Flynn Restaurant Group, LP, Heartland Dental Care, LLC, PhyMed Management LLC, PhyNet Dermatology LLC, Trivium Packaging and Vantage Elevator Solutions
- Snow Phipps Group (n/k/a TruArc Partners) and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Academy Fire Life Safety, Arr-Maz Custom Chemicals, Inc., Brook and Whittle Holdings, Corp., Cascade Environmental, LLC, DecoPac, Inc., Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Company, LLC, Electric Guard Dog, LLC (n/k/a AMAROK, LLC), Familia Foods, Inc., FeraDyne Outdoors, LLC, HCTec Corporation, Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc., Kele, Inc., Teasdale Latin Foods and ZeroChaos, Inc.
- SoftBank Group Corp. in $1.5 billion senior secured facilities to finance in part its $3.3 billion acquisition of Fortress Investment Group LLC
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Brookfield Business Partners) in $6 billion amended senior secured term facilities to reprice existing indebtedness
Andrew has also advised in numerous restructurings including Fairway Group Holdings Corporation, The Brock Group, Seventy Seven Energy and Halcón Resources.
Andrew has served on Weil’s Governance Committee, Investment Committee and Professional Relations Committee. He is active in a number of pro bono and community activities, including as general counsel of New Heights Youth.
Before joining Weil, Andrew practiced in the New York office of another global law firm and clerked for Judge Lawrence M. McKenna in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.