Stephanie Peterson is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Stephanie participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Stephanie has been has been part of the teams advising:
- 8 Rivers Capital, LLC in its $100 million sale of a minority stake to SK Group (SK) and the formation of a joint venture with SK focused on the decarbonization of Korean and key Asian markets
- Brookfield Business Partners in its $8 billion sale of Westinghouse Electric Company
- DirecTV, LLC in its acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to the advertising sales business segment of DirecTV
- Eli Lilly and Company in its research collaboration with, and equity investment in, Verve Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sanofi SA in its acquisition of Provention Bio Inc. (PRVB) for $2.9 billion in cash
- SiriusXM in its acquisition of Cloud Cover Music
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Vonage Holdings Corp. in its $6.2 billion sale to Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Stephanie received her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law and her M.A. and B.A. from New York University.