Stephanie Peterson is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Stephanie participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Stephanie has been has been part of the teams advising:
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Brookfield Business Partners in its pending $8 billion sale of Westinghouse Electric Company
- Vonage Holdings Corp. in its $6.2 billion sale to Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- DirecTV, LLC in its acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to the advertising sales business segment of DirecTV
- 8 Rivers Capital, LLC in its $100 million sale of a minority stake to SK Group (SK) and the formation of a joint venture with SK focused on the decarbonization of Korean and key Asian markets
- SiriusXM in its acquisition of Cloud Cover Music
Stephanie received her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law and her M.A. and B.A. from New York University.