Justina Chen is an associate in the Firm’s Banking & Finance group in the New York office. Her practice focuses on advising corporate borrowers, leading private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including cross-border and domestic acquisition financings, direct and syndicated lending, investment grade lending, middle market and large cap financings and chapter 11 reorganizations and out-of-court restructurings.
Ms. Chen has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- Advent International in $225 million senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (f/k/a Lender Processing Services, Inc.), an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company investment of Thomas H. Lee Partners, in an amendment and extension of, and incremental increase in, $1.5 billion senior secured facilities for its subsidiary, Black Knight InfoServ, LLC, to complete the redemption of senior notes issued by Black Knight InfoServ and Black Knight Lending Solutions, Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF), in an amendment to its $800 million revolving facility to extend the maturities of its loans and commitments thereunder.
- CHC Group Ltd (n/k/a CHC Group LLC), in $383 million first and second lien multicurrency exit facilities to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings.
- American Securities, in $530 million multicurrency and multitranche first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Chromaflo Technologies Corporation, from Arsenal Capital Management and Nordic Capital.
- Document Technologies Inc., a portfolio company of OMERS Private Equity, in $1.3 billion senior secured facilities to finance the take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc.
- American Securities, in first and second lien senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of NAPA Management Services Corporation.