Justina has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Maxar Technologies, First Watch Restaurants, Inc. and Orveon.
- Air Methods Corporation (a portfolio company of American Securities) in a $155 million senior secured term loan facility to fund operations during Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings; a $250 million senior secured term loan facility; and, as issuer, in a $185 million rights offering to holders of certain of its secured lenders in connection with Air Methods' emergence from Chapter 11.
- Ardian in revolving and first and second lien term facilities to finance its acquisition of a majority stake in Florida Food Products, Inc. and to refinance existing FFP indebtedness.
- CHC Group Ltd (n/k/a CHC Group LLC), in $383 million first and second lien multicurrency exit facilities to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Flexera Software LLC (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in $700 million first and second lien facilities to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc., Truck-Lite Company LLC (n/k/a Clarience Technologies, LLC), Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc., Orion Advisor Solutions and Brinker Capital and Abracon LLC.
- GI Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of Vast Broadband.
- OMERS Private Equity and its portfolio companies in transactions involving Document Technologies Inc., Epiq Systems, Inc. and Knight Commercial.
- SoftBank Group Corp. in $1.5 billion senior secured facilities to finance in part its $3.3 billion acquisition of Fortress Investment Group LLC.
- syncreon Group B.V. in (x) a senior secured term loan credit facility consisting of a $125.5 million first out tranche and a $225 million second out tranche and (y) a $135 million multicurrency senior secured ABL facility, each to finance operations upon its completion of a scheme process in the United Kingdom.
- Thrasio, Inc. (a company in which Advent International Corporation has a substantial minority investment) in $650 million incremental facilities, comprised of a $325 million funded term loan and a $325 million delayed draw term loan facility.
- TPG Global in $465 million senior secured term and revolving facilities and commitments for Accel Entertainment, Inc. in connection with its acquisition by TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Global, and to refinance existing indebtedness.
Prior to rejoining Weil in 2019, Justina was an Assistant Vice President and a member of the Leveraged Finance Legal team for a leading global investment management and financial services firm.
Justina received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School and her B.S. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill