Ms. Chen has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Advent International in $225 million senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
- American Securities in first and second lien senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of NAPA Management Services Corporation.
- American Securities, in $530 million multicurrency and multitranche first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Chromaflo Technologies Corporation, from Arsenal Capital Management and Nordic Capital.
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.) (at the time an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company investment of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in an amendment and extension of, and incremental increase in, $1.5 billion senior secured facilities for its subsidiary, Black Knight InfoServ, LLC, to complete the redemption of senior notes issued by Black Knight InfoServ and Black Knight Lending Solutions, Inc.
- CHC Group Ltd (n/k/a CHC Group LLC), in $383 million first and second lien multicurrency exit facilities to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF), in an amendment to its $800 million revolving facility to extend the maturities of its loans and commitments thereunder.
- Flexera Software LLC (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in $700 million first and second lien facilities to refinance existing indebtedness.
- JPMorgan, as administrative and collateral agent, in a $95 million incremental senior secured term facility to finance the acquisition by Werner Co., Inc. (a portfolio company of Triton).
- OMERS Private Equity in, together with Harvest Partners, $1.3 billion senior secured facilities to finance the take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc. and its combination with DTI (Document Technologies Inc.) and to refinance existing indebtedness.
- SoftBank Group Corp. in $1.5 billion senior secured facilities to finance in part its $3.3 billion acquisition of Fortress Investment Group LLC.
Prior to rejoining Weil in 2019, Ms. Chen was an Assistant Vice President and a member of the Leveraged Finance Legal team for a leading global investment management and financial services firm.
Ms. Chen received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School and her B.S. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.