Justina has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Advent International in $225 million senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
- American Securities in first and second lien senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of NAPA Management Services Corporation.
- American Securities, in $530 million multicurrency and multitranche first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Chromaflo Technologies Corporation from Arsenal Capital Management and Nordic Capital.
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.) (at the time an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company investment of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in an amendment and extension of, and incremental increase in, $1.5 billion senior secured facilities for its subsidiary, Black Knight InfoServ, LLC, to complete the redemption of senior notes issued by Black Knight InfoServ and Black Knight Lending Solutions, Inc.
- CHC Group Ltd (n/k/a CHC Group LLC), in $383 million first and second lien multicurrency exit facilities to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF), in an amendment to its $800 million revolving facility to extend the maturities of its loans and commitments thereunder.
- Flexera Software LLC (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in $700 million first and second lien facilities to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Genstar Capital in senior secured term and revolving credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Truck-Lite Company LLC (n/k/a Clarience Technologies, LLC).
- Genstar Capital and TA Associates in $1.1 billion first and second lien facilities to finance their acquisition of Orion Advisor Solutions, following the merger of Orion and Brinker Capital.
- JPMorgan, as administrative and collateral agent, in a $95 million incremental senior secured term facility to finance the acquisition by Werner Co., Inc. (a portfolio company of Triton).
- OMERS Private Equity in, together with Harvest Partners, $1.3 billion senior secured facilities to finance the take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc. and its combination with DTI (Document Technologies Inc.) and to refinance existing indebtedness.
- SoftBank Group Corp. in $1.5 billion senior secured facilities to finance in part its $3.3 billion acquisition of Fortress Investment Group LLC.
- syncreon Group B.V. in (x) a senior secured term loan credit facility consisting of a $125.5 million first out tranche and a $225 million second out tranche and (y) a $135 million multicurrency senior secured ABL facility, each to finance operations upon its completion of a scheme process in the United Kingdom.
- TPG Global in $465 million senior secured term and revolving facilities and commitments for Accel Entertainment, Inc. in connection with its acquisition by TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Global, and to refinance existing indebtedness.
Prior to rejoining Weil in 2019, Justina was an Assistant Vice President and a member of the Leveraged Finance Legal team for a leading global investment management and financial services firm.
Justina received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School and her B.S. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill