Weil regularly advises on the largest and most complex corporate transactions in the world, and our many practice areas offer recognized depth and quality across borders and legal disciplines. We serve a wide range of corporate, private equity and financial institutions clients and consistently receive accolades and recognitions globally by those covering the profession. We routinely rank at the top of league tables for the high volume of transactions we handle. Weil seeks always to be a strategic business advisor to our clients, and our clients look to us for sound legal and business judgment for their most sensitive matters.
Weil has market-leading M&A, Private Equity and Finance practices. Through our global network of corporate attorneys, we have built extraordinary capabilities in cross-border transactions.
- Antitrust M&A
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Corporate Governance/Securities Regulation (Public Company Advisory Group)
- Financial Institutions Regulatory
- Foreign Investment & Trade
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Real Estate
- Regulatory Transactions
- Sustainability & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Advisory