Weil’s Miami lawyers practice under three main department-level headings: Corporate, Litigation and Tax. Our corporate lawyers have extensive experience advising and representing financial institutions, investment banks and other institutional clients in all areas of corporate and real estate finance, syndication, and loan restructuring, including construction, asset-based, mezzanine, bond and bridge equity financing. The practice includes counseling clients in connection with the acquisition, development and disposition of mixed-use condominium, multi-family, office, hospitality, industrial and retail properties throughout the United States and abroad. We also have established a national reputation in the field of public finance, with a broad range of experience in the issuance and sale of municipal bonds, and the financing and restructuring of projects financed with municipal debt.
Our Miami Litigation lawyers represent clients on a wide range of issues, including alleged fraud and unfair practices class actions, product liability, antitrust, securities, real estate, intellectual property, corporate and general business transactions. We litigate cases in federal and state courts across the country, including handling cases before arbitration tribunals in numerous jurisdictions. We also conduct internal investigations for clients and counsel them on litigation avoidance and crisis management.
Awards and Recognition
- Real Estate partner Pejman Razavilar was honored with the 2022 Florida Lawyers in Real Estate Award by Connect CRE.
- Real Estate partner Nellie Camerik was recommended for Real Estate by Legal 500 United States.
- Complex Commercial Litigation counsel Pravin Patel was recognized as an “Up and Comer” in Litigation: General Commercial, Florida in Chambers USA 2023.
- The Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms consistently ranks Weil as one of the best law firms in Miami. Most recently, Weil was named among the Best Law Firms to Work for in Florida on the Vault Law 100 2024 ranking.
- Weil’s Miami office was recognized as a leading firm in Florida in the Litigation and General Commercial categories, and was named among The Elite by Chambers USA in 2023, for the third consecutive year.
- Weil’s Florida Litigation teams continue to be recognized by Benchmark Litigation.