Brendan Conley is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is resident in the Firm’s Dallas office. He participates in a variety of finance transactions, including acquisition financing, investment grade lending, leveraged lending and debt restructuring transactions.
Mr. Conley has played a significant role on teams advising:
- Southeastern Grocers, LLC in its $1.1 billion term, ABL revolving and FILO facilities to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings
- Breitburn Energy Partners LP in the continuation of its $390 million prepetition revolving facility and its $10 million reserve-based term loan to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings
- DXP Enterprises, Inc., in a new $85 million senior secured multicurrency asset-based revolving facility
- Strack & Van Til Super Market, Inc. (a subsidiary of Central Grocers, Inc.), in its $205 million senior secured revolving debtor-in-possession facility to provide liquidity during its proposed sale of assets as part of its bankruptcy proceedings
- Amplify Energy Corp. (f/k/a Memorial Production Partners LP), in an up to $1 billion amended and restated senior secured reserve-based revolving exit facility, with an initial borrowing base of $490 million, to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings
- Vantage Drilling International (f/k/a Offshore Group Investment Limited) in senior secured letter of credit and term facilities to finance its exit from bankruptcy
- IPC Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of Etrali Trading Solutions (France)
- Ad Hoc Committee of Second Lien Lenders in a short term, first lien bridge facility for Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation to refinance existing first lien indebtedness, and with Postpetition DIP Lenders in a senior secured exit facility for Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation in connection with its emergence from chapter 11 proceedings
- WPX Energy, Inc., in its $2.0 billion bridge and $250 million incremental facilities to finance in part its acquisition of RKI Exploration & Production, LLC
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. in its secured debtor in possession term credit facility, in connection with its 2015 chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Brasa (Holdings) Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in the refinancing of its existing credit facilities in connection with the initial public offering of Brasa’s parent, Fogo de Chao, Inc.
- The Sterling Group in senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Process Equipment, Inc.
- Lindsay Goldberg in a $715 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of Dealer Tire, LLC
- Montagu Private Equity and Astorg Partners in the financing of their €1.2 billion ($1.6 billion) acquisition of Sebia SA (France)