Mr. Krpata was recently named a 2019 Technology Trailblazer by the National Law Journal and 2019 California Trailblazer by The Recorder. He is also ranked in Chambers USA and is recognized as "Highly Regarded” for Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity by IFLR1000. In 2011, Mr. Krpata was selected by Investment Dealers' Digest (IDD) for its annual "40 Under 40" list of the top forty up-and-coming professionals in the finance industry.
- Advent International in its investment in Thras.io
- Francisco Partners in its investment in Pet Circle
- The Gores Group in:
- its sale of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. to Crestview Partners
- its sale of United Road Services to Charlesbank Capital Partners
- its recapitalization and acquisition of US Farathane Corporation
- the acquisition of Tepso Plastics Mex, SA de CV by US Farathan Corporation
- its acquisition of Sage Automotive Interiors, Inc. from Azalea Capital, LLC
- its sale of Sage Automotive Interiors to Clearlake Capital
- its investment in and sale of Tiburon, Inc.
- Hellman & Friedman in connection with the issuance of approximately $273 million of convertible preferred stock by its portfolio company, Associated Materials Group
- Oak Hill Capital in various acquisitions and investments
- PSP Investments in:
- its investment in Collective Health, Inc.
- its investment in GRAIL, Inc.
- its investment in Netskope
- SoftBank Vision Fund in:
- its $200 million investment in C2FO
- its investment in GetYourGuide AG
- its $2.25 billion investment in GM Cruise Holdings LLC (Cruise) together with a $1.1 billion investment in Cruise by General Motors
- its $500 million investment in Cambridge Mobile Telematics
- its investment in the Advanced Technologies Group of Uber Technologies Inc., together with Toyota Motor Corporation and DENSO Corporation
- TCV in:
- a $250 million investment in Clio as lead investor, together with JMI Equity
- its investment in Newsela Inc.
- its investment in AxiomSL Group, Inc.
- its investment in Payoneer Inc.
- its investment in Peloton Interactive Inc.
- the $925 million sale of Silver Peak to Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- a $4 billion preferred stock financing for Bytedance, Ltd., together with SoftBank and KKR among others
- its investments in Avalara, OneSource Virtual, Silver Peak, TOA Technologies and Venafi
- TPG in:
- its investment in Calm.com
- its investment in Reflektive
- its investment in RefleXion Medical
- Its investment in Trumid
- Gores Holdings, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Hostess Brands, with an initial enterprise value of approximately $2.3 billion
- Gores Holdings II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Verra Mobility, with an initial enterprise value of approximately $2.4 billion
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (PAE) (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity), with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Gores Metropoulos, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Metropoulos & Co., in its $3.4 billion merger with Luminar Technologies, Inc.
- Pace Holdings, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of TPG, in its business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., having an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.75 billion
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Alibaba in various transactions
- Anvita Health in its sale to Humana
- Chewy in its sale to PetSmart
- Concur Technologies in its acquisitions of TRX and GDSX
- CSL Behring, a subsidiary of CSL Limited, in its acquisition of Calimmune
- eBay in its $925 million sale of eBay Enterprise to a consortium that includes Sterling Partners, Permira, Longview Asset Management and Innotrac, an e-commerce fulfillment company
- Getty Images in numerous acquisitions, including its $3.3 billion sale to The Carlyle Group and its recent re-acquisition of control by the Getty family
- Numonyx Holdings in its $1.27 billion sale to Micron Technology
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation in various transactions, including its acquisition of ITC Global Holdings from Riverside Partners
- StatSoft in its sale to Dell
Corporate Venture Capital
- adidas Ventures in various investments, including Carbon
- Alibaba in various investments, including its preferred stock investment in PlaceIQ
- Concur Technologies in multiple investments, including buuteeq, Nor1 and Trover
- Dell in various strategic venture investments
- Panasonic Ventures in various strategic investments