A Global Focus
A Comprehensive, Broad-Based Approach
- Negotiation of hotel management agreements
- Regulatory developments impacting the markets in which our clients compete
- All aspects of hotel operations
- Disputes between hotel operators and owners
- Relationships with key suppliers
- Collaborations with suppliers and/or competitors
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Claims involving government action
- Construction contracts
- Hotel property valuations
- Investment disputes
- Management agreement disputes
- Hotel deflaggings
- Real estate developments
Weil Ranked Top Firm in Hotel M&A With $8.4B in Global Announced Transaction Value in 2016
Weil was recognized by Global Competition Review 2016 for notable representations including securing a complete dismissal for Hilton Worldwide in a federal multidistrict antitrust litigation.
Weil litigators defeated attempts to wrest Claridge’s and two other iconic London hotels from companies associated with Sir David and Sir Frederick Barclay in a high-profile victory in the English Court of Appeals.
Chambers USA 2014 recognized Weil partner Phil Rosen for advising Brookfield in the $866 million acquisition of Verde Realty, and for representing clients such as Fortress, CWCapital, and Extended Stay of America.
David Lender was recognized by Law360 as a Class Action MVP for his role in helping Credit Suisse defeat class certification in a suit brought by luxury resort homeowners.