Mr. Stein has been part of the teams advising:
- JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Citi and another financial institution, as representatives of the initial purchasers, in an $8 billion 144A bond offering by an affiliate of Keurig Green Mountain (a portfolio company of JAB Holding Company) to finance the $23.1 billion merger of Keurig Green Mountain Inc. and Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co.) in its $595 million, $305 million and $500 million senior subordinated notes offerings and $600 million Class A common stock offering to finance in part its acquisitions of ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group Limited, Carmike Cinemas, Inc. and Nordic Cinema Group.
- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Advent International) and certain selling stockholders in its $186 million initial public offering.
- Deutsche Bank, as representative of the initial purchasers, in a $650 million 144A bond offering by OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $500 million offering of investment grade, senior unsecured notes.
- Fortress Investment Group LLC in the $345 million initial public offering of Mosaic Acquisition Corp., a SPAC co-sponsored by Fortress.
- Citi and another financial institution, as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, in up to $21.8 billion committed bridge financing to support the pending $57 billion acquisition by Occidental Petroleum Corporation of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation.
- Goldman Sachs in a $6.8 billion bridge financing commitment to support the $6.4 billion acquisition by Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc.
- Goldman Sachs in a $9 billion bridge financing commitment to support the $10.9 billion acquisition by Conagra Brands, Inc. of Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley in a $5 billion bridge financing commitment to support the $6 billion merger of CenterPoint Energy, Inc. and Vectren Corporation.
- Goldman Sachs in an up
-to $9 billion bridge facility for a new “Fox,” an entity comprising highly-rated news, sports and broadcast businesses to be spun off by Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. to its shareholders.
- Federal Street Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Thomas H. Lee Partners, in its $460 million initial public offering.
- Deutsche Bank Securities, as underwriter in the $200 million initial public offering of RMG Acquisition Corp.
Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Stein was a Capital Markets associate at a leading international law firm in Boston, Massachusetts.
Mr. Stein received his J.D. from Boston University Law and his B.A. from George Washington University.