Arnie Fridhandler is an associate in Weil's Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Fridhandler participates in advising public and private companies, as well as private equity firms and their portfolio companies, on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Fridhandler has been a significant part of the teams advising:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic) in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- Cunningham Lindsey U.S. Inc. (a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners) in its sale to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Global Software, Inc. (a portfolio and platform company of TA Associates) in its acquisition of insightsoftware.com Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its sale of Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, LLC
- OMERS Private Equity and Berkshire Partners in their $3.85 billion sale of Husky IMS International Ltd. to Platinum Equity
- Therapy Brands Holdings LLC (d/b/a TheraNest) in its sale to Lightyear Capital and Oak HC/FT Partners
- True Food Kitchen (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its receipt of a minority investment by Ms. Oprah Winfrey
Mr. Fridhandler was previously an associate at another global law firm in the M&A and Private Equity groups, and prior thereto, an associate in the corporate department of a leading Canadian law firm.
Mr. Fridhandler received his J.D. (dean’s list), from Osgoode Hall Law School, his M.B.A., with distinction, from the Schulich School of Business and his Bachelor of Engineering, with distinction, from McGill University.