Dorothy Coco is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Dorothy participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Dorothy has been part of the teams advising:
- 8 Rivers Capital, LLC in its $100 million sale of a minority stake to SK Group (SK) and the formation of a joint venture with SK focused on the decarbonization of Korean and key Asian markets
- Cardtronics plc in its $2.5 billion sale to NCR Corporation
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion merger with Lucid Motors
- DAK Americas, LLC (a subsidiary of Alpek, S.A.B. de C.V. (a subsidiary of Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V.)) in its acquisition, via a 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding, of a production facility in Reading, PA
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its acquisition of ITRenew, Inc., in a transaction that implied an ITRenew enterprise value of $925 million
- Sanofi in its up to $470 million acquisition of Tidal Therapeutics, Inc.
- Vonage Holdings Corp. in its pending $6.2 billion sale to Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Dorothy received her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law, where she was an Associate Editor of the Fordham Law Review, and her B.A. from Cornell University.