Dorothy Coco is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Dorothy participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Dorothy has been part of the teams advising:
- 8 Rivers Capital, LLC in its $100 million sale of a minority stake to SK Group (SK) and the formation of a joint venture with SK focused on the decarbonization of Korean and key Asian markets
- Cardtronics plc in its $2.5 billion sale to NCR Corporation
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion merger with Lucid Motors
- DAK Americas, LLC (a subsidiary of Alpek, S.A.B. de C.V. (a subsidiary of Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V.)) in its acquisition, via a 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding, of a production facility in Reading, PA
- DirecTV, LLC in its acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to the advertising sales business segment of DirecTV
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB
- Howden Group Holdings Limited (an investee company of General Atlantic, CDPQ and Hg) in its acquisition of TigerRisk Partners, LLC
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its acquisition of ITRenew, Inc., in a transaction that implied an ITRenew enterprise value of $925 million
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Sanofi in its up to $470 million acquisition of Tidal Therapeutics, Inc.
- Vonage Holdings Corp. in its $6.2 billion sale to Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Dorothy received her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law, where she was an Associate Editor of the Fordham Law Review, and her B.A. from Cornell University.