Cassie’s representative clients include 22C Capital, Berkshire Partners, Brookfield Asset Management, Cresta Energy, JLL Partners, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Snow Phipps Group (n/k/a TruArc Partners), TPG and Trive Capital.
Cassie is recognized as a “Rising Star” lawyer for Investment Funds in the U.S. by IFLR1000. She was named a 2021 “Rising Star” for Investment Funds by Euromoney Legal Media Group and a “Rising Star” for Investment Funds by Expert Guides 2021-2022. Cassie was shortlisted for the “Best in Investment Funds” Award for Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Rising Star Awards in 2020 and 2019.
Cassie joined the Firm in 2008. She received her J.D., cum laude and as a member of the Order of the Coif, from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and her B.A., cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania
Awards and Recognition, Firm News & Announcements
Awards and Recognition
- Cassie Kimmelman Named a “Rising Star” for Investment Funds in the U.S. Award Brief — IFLR1000
- Cassie Kimmelman Named a 2021 “Rising Star” for Investment Funds Award Brief — Euromoney Legal Media Group
- Cassie Kimmelman Named a “Rising Star” for Investment Funds Award Brief — Expert Guides 2021-2022
- Cassie Kimmelman Shortlisted for “Best in Investment Funds” Award Brief — Euromoney Legal Media Group Americas Rising Star Awards 2020, 2019
Firm News & Announcements
- Thirteen Weil Attorneys Named 2022 Rising Stars by Expert Guides Firm Announcement — October 11, 2022
- Weil Advised Brookfield Asset Management on Formation of Brookfield Real Estate Finance Fund VI Deal Brief — December 17, 2021