Jace Krakovitz is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Jace participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Jace has been part of the teams advising:
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Allentown, LLC.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (renamed Brookfield Corporation) in connection with the spin-off of a 25% interest in its asset management business through a newly listed company, Brookfield Asset Management Ltd., with a market value of more than $50 billion as of the spin-off date
- Cornell Capital and its portfolio company kdc/one Development Corporation, Inc. (kdc/one) in an investment by KKR, and in kdc/one's acquisition of Aerofil Technology, Inc.
- EQT Partners in its approximately $1.7 billion take-private acquisition of Billtrust
- EQT Partners in its strategic investment in United Talent Agency
Jace received his J.D. from New York University School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Virginia.