Dylan has been part of the teams advising:
- Blackstone in its $300 million acquisition of a minority stake in Recurrent Ventures
- CPP Investments, together with Blackstone, in the acquisition of Advarra, Inc., in a deal that implies an Advarra enterprise value of $5 billion
- ICG Strategic Equity in its acquisition of an indirect interest in Datavant Group
- Linden Structured Capital Fund in its $50 million preferred equity investment in the parent company of Aspen Surgical Products Holding, Inc.
- TruArc Partners (f/k/a Snow Phipps Group) in its sale of AMAROK, LLC (f/k/a Electric Guard Dog, LLC)
Prior to joining Weil, Dylan was an associate at another international law firm.
Dylan received his J.D., cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School, where he was a member of the Brooklyn Law Review, as well as a recipient of the I. Leo Glasser Scholarship and CALI Awards for Criminal Law and Sports Law. He received his B.A. from Johns Hopkins University.