Gracy has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in the acquisition by its affiliate AI Beauty Holdings of bareMinerals, BUXOM and Laura Mercier
- American Securities in its acquisition of Conair Corporation
- Ardian in its acquisition of a majority stake in Florida Food Products, Inc., in a transaction that valued Florida Food at more than $1 billion
- Blackstone in its investment in Hotwire Communications
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of TurnPoint Services
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Academy Fire Life Safety
Gracy received her J.D. and M.B.A. from New York University, where she served as Senior Article Editor for the Journal of Law and Business, and her B.A., cum laude, from Rice University, where she was a member of Pi Sigma Alpha.