Ms. Britz also regularly counsels clients in connection with executive compensation, employee benefits and ERISA matters. Her practice includes advising on equity and incentive compensation plans, nonqualified pension plans, and employment, severance and change in control agreements.
- Advent International in its acquisitions of ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC, Culligan International Company and ZingFit LLC; its acquisitions of Clearent Corp. and FieldEdge and the simultaneous merger of the two companies; in its sales of MORSCO, Inc. and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; Serta Simmons Bedding LLC’s merger with Tuft & Needle; Sovos Brands in its acquisition of Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods Inc.; Noosa Yoghurt, LLC in its merger with Sovos Brands; Culligan International in its $1.1 billion acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited and in its acquisition of TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc.; and Transaction Services Group Limited in its acquisitions of TrueCoach, BrandBot LLC, Triib, Inc. and Mariana Tek Corporation
- American Securities in its acquisition of Acuren
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC and Vander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc.
- Black Knight, Inc. in its acquisition of Optimal Blue LLC in a transaction that implies an Optimal Blue enterprise value of $1.8 billion
- Campbell Soup Company in its $6.1 billion acquisition of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $1.1 billion acquisition of Dermira, Inc.
- General Electric Company and Synchrony Financial in GE’s $20.4 billion offer to exchange Synchrony common stock for GE common stock, completing the separation of Synchrony from GE
- General Electric Capital Corporation in its $32 billion sale of its global Commercial Distribution Finance, North American Vendor Finance and North American Corporate Finance platforms to Wells Fargo & Co.
- Genstar Capital in its acquisitions of Infinite RF Holdings, Inc. (n/k/a Infinite Electronics, Inc.) and Power Products Holdings LLC; Infinite Electronics, Inc. in its acquisition of L-com, Inc.; its sale of the Global Marine and Mobile business of Power Products Holdings LLC to Brunswick Corporation; Boyd Corporation in its acquisitions of Action Fabricators, Inc. and Aavid Thermalloy; and its sales of Boyd Corporation and Tecomet Inc.
- Gurnet Point Capital in its up to $504 million take-private of Corium International, Inc.
- IHS Inc. in its $13 billion merger of equals with Markit Limited
- The Kroger Company in its up to $700 million acquisition of Home Chef; in its strategic partnership with, and investment in, Lucky’s Market; in its $2.15 billion sale of its convenience store business unit to EG Group; and in its sale of its Turkey Hill business to Peak Rock Capital
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisitions of KPA Services and TimeClock Plus; in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, LLC; as lead investor, in, together with Ares Management, a $400 million acquisition of convertible preferred shares of OUTFRONT Media, Inc.; in Vector Solutions’ acquisition of Convergence Training, LLC; and in its sale of Vector Solutions
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of Abacus Data Systems, Inc., Blue Star Sports (n/k/a Stack Sports), BirdDogHR, ExakTime Innovations, Inc., Next Glass, Inc., Pixel Labs, LLC (n/k/a Assembly) and Untangle NG Firewall; in its investments in Propertybase and EverCommerce; Blue Star Sports in its acquisitions of Bonzi Technology, Inc.and Pointstreak Sports Technologies, Inc. and in its sale of majority stake in Blue Star Sports; and in its sales of LogicMonitor Inc. and GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc.
- PSP Investments, as part of a global investor group, in the acquisition of ownership stakes in AlixPartners
- RentPath, Inc. in its $588 million sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets to CoStar Group, Inc.
- Transaction Committee of the Board of Directors of Reynolds American Inc. in Reynolds’ $60.6 billion sale to British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BAT) of the 57.8% of Reynolds stock that BAT did not already own.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH and its $11.6 billion acquisition of Bioverativ Inc.
- SiriusXM in its acquisitions of Simplecast and Stitcher
- Snow Phipps Group in its sale of Kele, Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund as lead investor in a $200 million investment round in C2FO
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and Accel Partners in their sale of XebiaLabs, Inc.
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its growth investment in Green Mountain Technology, LLC
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Brookfield Business Partners) in its acquisition of the North American Civil Nuclear Systems and Services Business from Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Felix Energy, LLC
Ms. Britz is recommended for Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation by Legal 500 US.
Ms. Britz received her J.D. from Loyola University Law, New Orleans, her LL.M. from New York University School of Law, and her B.S. from Louisiana State University.