- Advent International, as selling shareholder, in a $137 million secondary sale of 9.8 million shares of common stock of Sovos Brands
- Advent International and Batak LLC, as selling shareholders, in a $201.3 million secondary offering of shares of Sovos Brands
- Advent International and Goldman Sachs as selling stockholders in a $1.2 billion secondary offering of common shares of TransUnion
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company investment of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $507 million initial public offering and in a $222 million secondary offering and block trade of common stock
- Black Knight, Inc. in its $501 million follow-on offering of approximately 7.1 million common shares
- Campbell Soup Company in its $1.2 billion waterfall tender offer for repurchase of certain senior notes and $500 million redemption of certain other senior notes to reduce outstanding indebtedness
- Campbell Soup Company in its $1 billion senior unsecured notes offering to reduce outstanding indebtedness
- Citi, as representative of the underwriters, in a $2 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), and OXY's simultaneous $2 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed and floating rate notes of multiple series
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. in its $247 million offering of 7.5 million common shares primarily to fund future acquisitions
- Cannae Holdings, as selling shareholder, in a $186 million Rule 144 sale of 8.5 million shares of Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. (a public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC Capital)
- Cannae Holdings, Inc., as selling shareholder, in multiple secondary offerings, block trades and Rule 144 sales of common stock of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc.
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (THL) and Cannae Holdings, LLC) in its $575 million 144A offering of convertible senior notes, to finance capped call transactions and refinance existing debt
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Cannae Holdings) in its $531 million initial public offering and concurrent $100 million private placement of shares of common stock
- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $483 million initial public offering and its $396 million follow-on public offering of 11 million common shares, to fund possible acquisitions and, in a synthetic secondary transaction, to repurchase shares and purchase liability interests from existing holders
- Designated underwriters’ counsel in over $24 billion of investment grade notes offerings for Microsoft Corporation
- First Watch Restaurants, Inc. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $196 million initial public offering, a $70 million secondary sale of 4.5 million shares of common stock, and a $62.2 million block trade of 4.025 million shares of common stock and a $49.3 million block trade sale of 3 million shares of common stock
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its $1 billion initial public offering
- Goldman Sachs, as selling stockholder, in the $125 million initial public offering of ProSight Global, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Citi, as a dealer managers, in the $4.6 billion senior notes exchange offer and consent solicitation by S&P Global Inc. in connection with S&P Global's acquisition of IHS Markit Ltd.
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Mizuho Securities and the other initial purchasers, in a $5.5 billion issuance of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes by S&P Global Inc. to refinance existing indebtedness
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan as representatives of the underwriters in the $260 million initial public offering of Camping World Holdings, Inc. and in approximately $564 million of follow-on offerings of common stock of the company
- Gores Holdings V, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $8.5 billion business combination with Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $2.4 billion private placement of senior unsecured notes to repay existing indebtedness
- Kronos Acquisition Holdings Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners), as the parent of KIK Custom Products, Inc. in its $1 billion 144A/Reg S offering of senior and senior secured notes, simultaneously with an amended $900 million senior secured term facility, to refinance existing indebtedness and for other corporate purposes
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in high grade commitment letters
- Morgan Stanley and the other managers in a $500 million Rule 144A private offering of senior unsecured notes by Great-West Lifeco Inc. to finance in part the $1 billion acquisition of Personal Capital Corporation by its subsidiary, Empower Retirement LLC
- Neogen Corporation in a Rule 144A $350 million private placement of senior notes to finance in part Neogen's $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, as selling shareholder, in a $156 million block trade sale of subordinate voting shares of GFL Environmental Inc.
- PSP Investments in, together with the issuer and other selling shareholders, a $25 million follow-on, and $73 million secondary, sale of shares in Noodles & Company
- Signet Jewelers Limited in a $400 million tender offer for purchase of its 4.700% senior notes due 2024 and related consent solicitation.
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $322 million initial public offering
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholder, in a $300 million secondary underwritten public offering of shares in Syneos Health, Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholder, in multiple secondary offerings, block trades and Rule 144 sales of common stock of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc.
- TPG Pace Energy Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group that seeks a target business in the energy, or energy-related, industries, in its $650 million initial public offering
- TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group that seeks a target business in the technology, media or business services industries, in its $450 million initial public offering
- Wex Inc. in its repurchase of $310 million in principal amount of its convertible senior notes from WP Bronco Holdings, LLC
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $1 billion senior notes offering, $303 million common stock offering and $350 million mandatory convertible preferred stock offering to finance its acquisition of RKI Exploration & Production and in its $670 million common stock offering to finance its acquisition of Panther Energy Company II, LLC and CP2 Operating LLC
Ashley is recognized as “Best Lawyers: One to Watch” for Securities/Capital Markets Law by Best Lawyers in America* 2024.
Ashley received her J.D., cum laude, from University of Michigan Law School, where she served as an editor on the Michigan Law Review. She received her B.A. from Brown University.
* Best Lawyers (in America) is by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners