Ms. Butler advises issuers and underwriters in public and private issuances of securities. Her work includes initial public offerings as well as investment grade and high yield debt offerings. Recently, she has participated on Weil deal teams representing:
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company investment of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $507 million initial public offering
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan as representatives of the underwriters in the $260 million initial public offering of Camping World Holdings, Inc.
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $670 million common stock offering to finance its acquisition of Panther Energy Company II, LLC and CP2 Operating LLC
- WPX Energy in its $1 billion senior notes offering, $303 million common stock offering and $350 million mandatory convertible preferred stock offering to finance its acquisition of RKI Exploration & Production
- Designated underwriters’ counsel in over $24 billion of investment grade notes offerings for Microsoft Corporation
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in high grade commitment letters
Ms. Butler maintains an active pro bono practice, and currently assists a nonprofit organization in general corporate matters.
Ms. Butler received her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Michigan Law School in 2014, where she edited the Michigan Law Review. She received her B.A from Brown University.