- Advent International and Goldman Sachs as selling stockholders in a $1.2 billion secondary offering of common shares of TransUnion
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company investment of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $507 million initial public offering and in a $222 million secondary offering and block trade of common stock
- Black Knight, Inc. in its $501 million follow-on offering of approximately 7.1 million common shares
- Campbell Soup Company in its $1.2 billion waterfall tender offer for repurchase of certain senior notes and $500 million redemption of certain other senior notes to reduce outstanding indebtedness
- Campbell Soup Company in its $1 billion senior unsecured notes offering to reduce outstanding indebtedness
- Citi, as representative of the underwriters, in a $2 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), and OXY's simultaneous $2 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed and floating rate notes of multiple series
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. in its $247 million offering of 7.5 million common shares primarily to fund future acquisitions
- Cannae Holdings, as selling shareholder, in a $186 million Rule 144 sale of 8.5 million shares of Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. (a public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC Capital)
- Cannae Holdings, Inc., as selling shareholder, in multiple secondary offerings, block trades and Rule 144 sales of common stock of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc.
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (THL) and Cannae Holdings, LLC) in its $575 million 144A offering of convertible senior notes, to finance capped call transactions and refinance existing debt
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Cannae Holdings) in its $531 million initial public offering and concurrent $100 million private placement of shares of common stock
- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $483 million initial public offering and its $396 million follow-on public offering of 11 million common shares, to fund possible acquisitions and, in a synthetic secondary transaction, to repurchase shares and purchase liability interests from existing holders
- Designated underwriters’ counsel in over $24 billion of investment grade notes offerings for Microsoft Corporation
- First Watch Restaurants, Inc. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $196 million initial public offering
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its $1 billion initial public offering
- Goldman Sachs, as selling stockholder, in the $125 million initial public offering of ProSight Global, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan as representatives of the underwriters in the $260 million initial public offering of Camping World Holdings, Inc. and in approximately $564 million of follow-on offerings of common stock of the company
- Gores Holdings V, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $8.5 billion business combination with Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $2.4 billion private placement of senior unsecured notes to repay existing indebtedness
- Kronos Acquisition Holdings Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners), as the parent of KIK Custom Products, Inc. in its $1 billion 144A/Reg S offering of senior and senior secured notes, simultaneously with an amended $900 million senior secured term facility, to refinance existing indebtedness and for other corporate purposes
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in high grade commitment letters
- Morgan Stanley and the other managers in a $500 million Rule 144A private offering of senior unsecured notes by Great-West Lifeco Inc. to finance in part the $1 billion acquisition of Personal Capital Corporation by its subsidiary, Empower Retirement LLC
- PSP Investments in, together with the issuer and other selling shareholders, a $25 million follow-on, and $73 million secondary, sale of shares in Noodles & Company
- Signet Jewelers Limited in a $400 million tender offer for purchase of its 4.700% senior notes due 2024 and related consent solicitation.
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $322 million initial public offering
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholder, in a $300 million secondary underwritten public offering of shares in Syneos Health, Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholder, in multiple secondary offerings, block trades and Rule 144 sales of common stock of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc.
- TPG Pace Energy Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group that seeks a target business in the energy, or energy-related, industries, in its $650 million initial public offering
- TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group that seeks a target business in the technology, media or business services industries, in its $450 million initial public offering
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $1 billion senior notes offering, $303 million common stock offering and $350 million mandatory convertible preferred stock offering to finance its acquisition of RKI Exploration & Production and in its $670 million common stock offering to finance its acquisition of Panther Energy Company II, LLC and CP2 Operating LLC
Ashley maintains an active pro bono practice, and currently assists a nonprofit organization in corporate matters.
Ashley received her J.D., cum laude, from University of Michigan Law School, where she edited the Michigan Law Review. She received her B.A. from Brown University.
*Admitted to the New York State Bar only