Jenna McBain is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. McBain participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. McBain has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in (i) its $2.5 billion take-private acquisition of Air Methods Corporation, and (ii) its acquisition of Matthew Warren, Inc. (d/b/a MW Industries, Inc.)
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in its acquisition of FirstLight Fiber
- The Blackstone Group in the investment by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities in Sema4
- Funds affiliated with Blackstone Tactical Opportunities (an affiliate of The Blackstone Group L.P.) in a strategic investment in The PMI Group, Inc. together with a commitment to provide working capital financing in exchange for warrants and certain other rights
- CCMP Capital Advisors, LLC in (i) the initial public offering of Milacron Holdings Inc., (ii) the initial public offering of Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. and (iii) Milacron in its acquisition of Kortec, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in the initial public offering of Black Knight Financial Services Inc.
- Irving Place Capital in its sale of Caribbean Financial Group Holdings, L.P.
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC
- Lindsay Goldberg in its sale of its equity interest in Aptitude Investment Management LP
- Octagon Credit Investors, LLC in its sale to Conning & Company
- ONCAP Management Partners in, together with Penfund, the acquisition of a 49% stake in Mavis Tire Supply Corporation
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in its acquisition of PhyMed Management LLC
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments), as co-investor, in an Onex-led $1.8 billion investment in Convex Group Ltd.
- Teasdale Latin Foods (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Rudy's Food Products Inc.
Ms. McBain received her LL.M. from New York University School of Law, her LPC from College of Law, London, her GDL from BPP Law School and her B.A. from Bristol University.