Amanda Rosenblum is an Executive Compensation & Benefits partner in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. She advises Firm clients with respect to executive compensation, employee benefits and ERISA matters. Amanda works with wide variety of clients, including private equity funds and public companies, with respect to the executive compensation and employee benefits issues in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, initial public offerings and other strategic transactions.
- American Securities in its $1.37 billion take-private of Foundation Building Materials; in its acquisitions of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc., NAPA Management Services Corporation, Henry Company LLC and CPM Holdings, Inc.; Emerald Performance Materials LLC in its $300 million sale of CVC Thermoset Specialties and its sale of its specialties and polymer additives and nitriles business lines; and Emerald Kalama Chemical, LLC in its pending $1.1 billion sale to LANXESS AG
- athenahealth, Inc. in its $5.7 billion sale to Veritas Capital and Evergreen Coast Capital (an affiliate of Elliott Management Corporation) and planned combination with Virence Health
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisitions of Teraco Data Environments (Pty) Ltd. and CrossFit, Inc.; its majority recapitalization of National Carwash Solutions Inc.; the creation of a joint venture with New Balance Holding, Inc. and that joint venture’s acquisition of The Rockport Company, LLC; Parts Town LLC in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group; together with Warburg Pincus, in a recapitalization of Consolidated Precision Products Corp.; together with TPG Growth and other investors, in a $275 million investment in Precision Medicine Group, Inc.; and its sales of SRS Distribution Inc., Torres Unidas, HMT LLC and Farm Boy Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in ZO Skin Health, Inc. and the sale of the US Claims business of DRB Financial Solutions to Further Global and the related financing transaction of DRB Capital
- The Blackstone Group in the acquisitions by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities of Concert Golf Partners, Amergint Technologies, Inc. and Aqua Finance, Inc. and the investment in Sema4
- Blackstone Growth in its investment in ISN Software Corporation, in a transaction that valued ISN over $2 billion
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc.; its $510 million sale of Bolthouse Farms; and its sales of Garden Fresh Gourmet and Kelsen Group A/S
- Cardtronics plc in its pending $2.5 billion sale to NCR Corporation
- Centerbridge Partners in its acquisitions of IPC Systems, Inc. and KIK Custom Products, Inc.; its sales of P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. and Pei Wei Asian Diner LLC; CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc.’s acquisition of Logan’s Roadhouse; True Foods’ receipt of a minority investment by Ms. Oprah Winfrey; and KIK Custom Products, Inc. in its sale of its KIK Personal Care business
- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion all-stock merger of equals with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and Dow in its approximately $40 billion spin-off from DowDuPont Inc. as part of DowDuPont's separation into three independent, publicly traded companies, one each for its agriculture, materials science and specialty products businesses
- Eli Lilly and Company in its approximately $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology, Inc.; its $8.2 billion exchange of its approximately 82% remaining interest in Elanco Animal Health Incorporated for Lilly common shares held by its shareholders; and its $960 million acquisition of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp.
- GHK Capital Partners in its sale of a substantial interest in Brown & Settle, Inc. to Alaris Equity Partners
- GreyLion Capital in its sale of a minority stake in Hyphen Solutions, LLC
- IMS Health Holdings, Inc. in its $17.6 billion all-stock merger of equals with Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- inVentiv Health, Inc. in its $4.6 billion merger with INC Research Holdings, Inc. creating Syneos Health, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its pending $21 billion sale to Analog Devices, Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity stone and Berkshire Partners in their $3.85 billion sale of Husky IMS International Ltd.
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp., its acquisitions of Paradigm Outcomes, TurnPoint Services and Inmar, Inc. and, together with Harvest Partners, in the approximately $1 billion take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc. and its combination with DTI (Document Technologies Inc.)
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) in the formation of Trivium Packaging through a combination of OTPP's portfolio company, Exal Corporation, with the Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business of Ardagh Group; together with Alphabet Inc., in an investment in Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners; together with Canyon Capital Advisors, PSP Investments and Arcadia Investment Partners, in an $850 million recapitalization of SCI PH Inc.; its acquisitions of PhyMed Management LLC, APCO Holdings, Inc. and PetVet Care Centers, LLC; its minority investment in CSC ServiceWorks Holdings, Inc.; its $3.85 billion sale of Husky IMS International Ltd. and sale of a substantial minority stake in its portfolio company, Flexera Software LLC; together with L Catterton and others, in the sale of PetVet Care Centers, LLC; and BroadStreet Partners, Inc. in recapitalization transactions involving a new equity investment by affiliates of Century Equity Partners and a $100 million second lien debt and equity investment by affiliates of Penfund Partners
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) and TA Associates in the sale of a majority stake in Flexera Software LLC to Thoma Bravo, with OTPP and TA retaining minority stakes
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. in its $2.67 billion all-stock reverse merger with Waste Connections, Inc.
- Signet Jewelers Limited in its approximately $1.4 billion acquisition of Zale Corporation, its $328 million acquisition of R2Net, Inc. and its $625 million sale of convertible preferred shares to Leonard Green & Partners
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in its pending $80 billion combination with Aon PLC
Amanda received her J.D., cum laude, from Northwestern University and her B.B.A., summa cum laude, from George Washington University.