Mr. Erdos has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of Definitive Healthcare, LLC
- The Blackstone Group in the sale of the US Claims business of DRB Financial Solutions to Further Global, and the related financing transaction of DRB Capital
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its sale of its KIK Personal Care business
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in the acquisition by EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants of Integro Holdings Inc.
- PSP Investments in its minority investment in Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.; and, together with Searchlight Capital Partners, WaveDivision Capital, BcIMC, and CPP Investments, in the consortium's $1.4 billion acquisition of the Northwest operations and assets of Frontier Communications Corporation
- TPG Global in its agreement with Sixth Street Partners, to become independent, unaffiliated businesses, with TPG retaining a passive minority economic stake in Sixth Street
Mr. Erdos joined Weil as a summer associate. He received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he was an Associate Editor of The Cardozo Law Review and a member of the Tech Startup Clinic. He received his B.A. in Film Production from the City University of New York, Brooklyn College.