Sakshi has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholders, in a $922 million underwritten secondary public offering via block trade of 10.9 million shares in Syneos Health, Inc., out the THL and Advent ownership positions.
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its $230 million initial public offering.
- Blue Bird Corporation (a publicly traded company owned, in part, by American Securities) in a $75 million private placement of 4.7 million shares of its common stock with Coliseum Capital Management to repay existing indebtedness and make investments in businesses and technologies.
- CBL Properties in its $455 million senior secured notes and $150 million senior secured exchangeable notes in connection with its emergence from chapter 11.
- Citi, PNC, Scotia and another financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $1.75 billion offering of senior notes by The Williams Companies, Inc. for general corporate purposes and to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in a $450 million senior unsecured notes offering.
- Getty Images Inc. in its approximately $4.8 billion business combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II, a SPAC formed by a partnership of CC Capital and Neuberger Berman.
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Mizuho Securities and other initial purchasers in a $5.5 billion issuance of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes by S&P Global Inc. to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Citi, as dealer managers, in a $4.6 billion senior notes exchange offer and consent solicitation by S&P Global Inc. in connection with S&P Global's acquisition of IHS Markit Ltd.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in a $750 million offering of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes to finance its acquisition of ITRenew, Inc. and to repay existing indebtedness.
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. in its business combination with Merida Merger Corp. I, a SPAC sponsored by Merida Capital Holdings, and its $30 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to finance its business combination.
- Providence Equity Partners, as selling shareholder, in a $134 million secondary offering of 4.6 million shares of Callaway Golf Company and an $86 million Rule 144 trade of 3 million shares of Callaway Golf Company.
- SMBC Nikko Securities, Truist Securities, Wells Fargo and another financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $1.25 billion offering of senior notes by The Williams Companies, Inc. for general corporate purposes and to refinance existing indebtedness.
Prior to joining Weil, Sakshi was an associate at another international law firm and served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Justice Jo’Anne Strekaf of the Court of Appeal for Alberta.
Sakshi received her J.D. from the Queen’s University Faculty of Law, where she was a member of the senior editorial board of the Queen’s Law Journal and received the Dean’s Silver Scholar award for second-highest standing in third year law. She received her B.A., with honors, in Applied Economics and Global Politics from Carleton University.