Sakshi has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholders, in a $922 million underwritten secondary public offering via block trade of shares in Syneos Health, Inc., out the THL and Advent ownership positions.
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its $230 million initial public offering.
- Blue Bird Corporation (a publicly traded company owned, in part, by American Securities), in a $75 million private placement of shares of its common stock with Coliseum Capital Management.
- Blue Bird Corporation and an affiliate of American Securities, LLC, as selling stockholder, in a $52.5 million secondary offering of 2,500,000 shares of common stock
- CBL Properties in its $455 million senior secured notes and $150 million senior secured exchangeable notes in connection with its emergence from chapter 11.
- Citi, PNC, Scotia and another financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $1.75 billion offering of senior notes by The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in a $450 million senior unsecured notes offering.
- Getty Images Inc. in its approximately $4.8 billion business combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II, a SPAC formed by a partnership of CC Capital and Neuberger Berman.
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Mizuho Securities and other initial purchasers in a $5.5 billion issuance of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes by S&P Global Inc.
- Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Citi, as dealer managers, in a $4.6 billion senior notes exchange offer and consent solicitation by S&P Global Inc. in connection with S&P Global's acquisition of IHS Markit Ltd.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in a $750 million offering of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes to finance its acquisition of ITRenew, Inc. and to repay existing indebtedness.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $1 billion offering of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes.
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- The Kroger Company, along with The Albertsons Companies, Inc., in the approximately $1.9 billion sale of 413 stores, as well as select banners, distribution centers, offices and private label brands, to C&S Wholesale Grocers, LLC in connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons Companies Inc.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. in its business combination with Merida Merger Corp. I, a SPAC sponsored by Merida Capital Holdings, and its $30 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to finance its business combination.
- Providence Equity Partners, as selling shareholder, in a $134 million secondary offering and an $86 million Rule 144 trade of shares of Callaway Golf Company.
- SMBC Nikko Securities, Truist Securities, Wells Fargo and another financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $1.25 billion offering of senior notes by The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Talen Energy in each of its $1.4 billion equity rights offering and issuance of $1.2 billion in senior secured notes in connection with its emergence from chapter 11.
- Truist, Wells Fargo, and a leading financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in $500 million offering of senior notes by McCormick & Company, Inc.
- Wex Inc. in its repurchase of $310 million in principal amount of its convertible senior notes from an affiliate of Warburg Pincus LLC.
Prior to joining Weil, Sakshi was an associate at another international law firm and served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Justice Jo’Anne Strekaf of the Court of Appeal for Alberta.
Sakshi received her J.D. from the Queen’s University Faculty of Law, where she was a member of the senior editorial board of the Queen’s Law Journal and received the Dean’s Silver Scholar award for second-highest standing in third year law. She received her B.A., with honors, in Applied Economics and Global Politics from Carleton University.