Ms. Fenster has been part of the teams advising*:
- Blount International, Inc., in connection with its acquisition of SP Companies, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, SpeeCo, Incorporated
- British American Tobacco in its $4.7 billion investment as part of Reynolds American’s $27.4 billion purchase of Lorillard and sale to Imperial Tobacco of assets and liabilities for total consideration of $7.1 billion
- General Electric Company in its pending $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions to ABB
- Graham Holdings Company in connection with its $1.1 billion split-off transaction with Berkshire Hathaway
- IBM in connection with its acquisition of several private companies, including Lombardi Software, Initiate Systems and Bigfix, Inc.
- InterMune, Inc. in connection with its $8.9 billion sale to Roche
- MarkWest Energy Partners LP in connection with its $21 billion merger with MPLX LP
- Millipore Corporation in connection with the execution of its $7.1 billion acquisition by Merck KGaA
- Transaction Committee of the Board of Directors of Norwegian Cruise Line in the $3.025 billion acquisition of Prestige Cruises International by Norwegian
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in, together with Apollo Global Management, the acquisition of a controlling interest in CareerBuilder, LLC; and in, together with L Catterton and others, the sale of PetVet Care Centers, LLC
- Polymer Group Inc. in connection with its $325 million sale to Blackstone
- Sapient Corporation in connection with its $3.7 billion sale to Publicis Groupe
- Zale Corporation in connection with its $1.4 billion sale to Signet Jewelers Limited
Prior to joining Weil, Ms. Fenster was Associate General Counsel at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. and prior to that, an associate at an international law firm. Ms. Fenster received her J.D., cum laude, from University of Pennsylvania Law School and her B.A., cum laude, from University of Pennsylvania.
*Includes matters handled prior to joining Weil.