- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion all-stock merger of equals with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Dow in its approximately $40 billion spin-off from DowDuPont Inc. as part of DowDuPont's separation into three independent, publicly traded companies, one each for its agriculture, materials science and specialty products businesses
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $27.5 billion sale to Analog Devices, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its $17.2 billion sale of MGM Growth Properties LLC to VICI Properties Inc.
- Sanofi in its $11.6 billion acquisition of Bioverativ Inc.
- NEOGEN Corporation in its pending $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M, in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that implied an enterprise value of the combined company of $9.3 billion
- Evercore, as exclusive financial advisor to the special committee of GCI Liberty, Inc., in the $8.7 billion sale of GCI Liberty to Liberty Broadband in an all-stock merger
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its $7.3 billion combination with Alight Solutions LLC
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, as part of a consortium led by BC Partners and including Beamer Investment (GIC) and certain members of management of GFL Environmental Holdings Inc., in the consortium's approximately $5.1 billion acquisition of GFL and subsequently in GFL's $2.8 billion merger with Waste Industries, Inc.
- Belmond Ltd. in its $3.2 billion sale to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- AK Steel Corporation in its $360 million acquisition of Precision Partners Holding Company and its approximately $3 billion sale to Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc.
- Benefytt Technologies, Inc. in its $625 million take-private by Madison Dearborn Partners
- SiriusXM in its up to $325 million acquisition of Stitcher and its acquisitions of 99% Invisible Inc. and Cloud Cover Music
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its pending acquisition of Pragma LLC
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its $150 million acquisition of LiquidityEdge and its acquisition of MuniBrokers, LLC
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) in its acquisition of a minority stake in Cole-Parmer (n/k/a Antylia Scientific) (a portfolio company of Golden Gate Capital) and in the formation of Trivium Packaging through a combination of OTPP's portfolio company, Exal Corporation, with the Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business of Ardagh Group
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc. (a portfolio company of American Securities) in its $3.3 billion sale to American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
- Media General Inc. in its $4.6 billion sale to Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc.
- Interval Leisure Group in its $1.5 billion acquisition, via a Reverse Morris Trust transaction, of Vistana Signature Experiences
- Aéropostale, Inc. in its $243 million 363 bankruptcy sale to a consortium including General Growth Properties (n/k/a GGP Inc.), Authentic Brands Group, Simon Property Group, Gordon Brothers Retail Partners LLC and Hilco Merchant Resources LLC
- Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. (formerly a portfolio company of OMERS Private Equity) in its $160 million global sale of its assets, which included a U.S. 363 bankruptcy sale, to Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
- PSAV, Inc., Goldman Sachs and Olympus Partners (PSAV’s sponsors) in the sale of PSAV to Blackstone
- Gurnet Point Capital in its take-private of Innocoll Holdings plc
Michelle was named a 2022 “Emerging Leader” by The M&A Advisor and is recognized as a “Rising Star” for M&A in the U.S. by IFLR1000.
Michelle received her J.D., magna cum laude, from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an Executive Editor on the Michigan Law Review, and her B.A., summa cum laude, from Tufts University.