Julia has been part of the teams advising:
- Allego N.V. in an exchange offer and consent solicitation including the exchange of 13,029,838 of the Company’s warrants for 2,996,918 ordinary shares
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. in its $2 billion offering of investment grade senior unsecured notes
- Portillo’s, Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by Berkshire Partners) in its $182 million synthetic secondary offering of 8 million shares of its common stock and its $179 million synthetic secondary offering of 8 million shares of its Class A common stock and partial exercise of its over-allotment option for an additional $13 million in proceeds
- Softbank Vision Fund II-2 L.P. as purchaser of senior secured notes of WeWork Companies LLC
- Softbank Vision Fund II-2 L.P., as purchaser, in a $250 million issuance of 144A / Reg S senior secured notes by WeWork Companies LLC
- The underwriters in connection with a marketed secondary offering of 18,000,000 shares of Fluence Energy, Inc.’s Class A common stock by Siemens, AES and QIA as selling stockholders
Julia received her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law, where she was a member of the Fordham Urban Law Journal. She received her B.A., with honors, from Wesleyan University.