Frank has been part of the teams advising:
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc. in its joint venture with Mercuria Energy Trading Inc. to acquire and operate American Natural Gas LLC
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc. in its acquisition of Western Power Sports, LLC
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Clarience Technologies, LLC in its acquisition of Pressure Systems International, LLC
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB
- Skillsoft Corp. in its $200 million sale of SumTotal to Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- TPG Growth, as lead investor, in its Series D preferred stock investment in Everlaw, Inc.
- TPG Growth, as lead investor, in its Series E preferred stock investment in Form Energy, Inc.
- Trive Capital and its portfolio company Earthlink in its acquisition of One Ring Networks, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Frank was a legal counsel at a Hong Kong-based venture capital firm. Before that he was an associate in the Hong Kong office of another international law firm.
Frank received his LL.M., with honors, from Northwestern University School of Law and his J.D. and B.B.A. from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.