Jakub A. Wronski is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Mr. Wronski participates in the representation of financial sponsors and public and private companies in domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, minority investments, divestitures and recapitalizations. He also has experience advising portfolio companies of private equity funds on general corporate matters.
Mr. Wronski has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation, CDIB Capital International Corporation and Mirae Asset Global Investments Co., Ltd. in their acquisition of International Coffee & Tea, LLC.
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a majority stake in AOT Bedding Super Holdings; in the acquisition by Connolly LLC (n/k/a Cotiviti Holdings, Inc.) of iHealth Technologies, Inc.; and Culligan International Company in its acquisition of TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc.
- American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its investment in The Portillo Restaurant Group; its investment in and sale of Farm Boy Inc.; and its sales of Grocery Outlet, Inc., National Vision Inc., SRS Distribution, Inc. and Enardo LLC.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in its acquisition via tender offer of all of the stock it did not already own of O'Charley's.
- iContracts, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to RLDatix Ltd.
- IDI Gazeley (n/k/a IDI Logistics Realty), at the time a part of Brookfield Logistics Properties, in its $302 million sale of its entire Mexican industrial portfolio to FINSA and Walton Street Capital.
- Kinder Morgan, Inc., the parent of El Paso Corporation, in El Paso's $7.15 billion sale of EP Energy Corporation.
- North Bridge Growth Equity (n/k/a Guidepost Growth Equity) in its acquisition and sale of a minority equity stake in Ingenious Med, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its sales of VectorLearning (d/b/a Vector Solutions) and the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BirdDogHR and ExakTime Innovations, Inc.; in its acquisition of a majority stake in VendorSafe Technologies, LLC; in its minority investment in and subsequent sale of GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc.; and in Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc.’s acquisition of BackAgent.
- Summit Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Parts Town LLC.
- TCV in its minority investment in AppNexus, Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its $400 million acquisition of Fogo de Chão Churrascaria.
Mr. Wronski is actively involved in the Firm’s pro bono efforts, providing advice to a variety of local not-for-profits.
Mr. Wronski received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, where he was a Symposium Editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Technology and a research assistant at the Berkman Centre for Internet and Society. Prior to his legal career, he studied mechanical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where his research focused on multi-objective optimization algorithms with applications in computer-aided design and product development.