Jakub A. Wronski is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Mr. Wronski participates in the representation of financial sponsors and public and private companies in domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, minority investments, divestitures and recapitalizations. He also has experience advising portfolio companies of private equity funds on general corporate matters.
Mr. Wronski has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation, CDIB Capital International Corporation and Mirae Asset Global Investments Co., Ltd. in their acquisition of International Coffee & Tea, LLC.
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a majority stake in AOT Bedding Super Holdings, and in the acquisition by Connolly LLC (n/k/a Cotiviti Holdings, Inc.) of iHealth Technologies, Inc.
- American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its sales of Grocery Outlet, Inc., National Vision Inc. and SRS Distributions, Inc.; in its investments in The Portillo Restaurant Group, Inc. and Farm Boy Inc.; and in the sale by HMT Inc. of Enardo LLC.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in its acquisition via tender offer of all of the stock it did not already own of O'Charley's.
- IDI Gazeley, a part of Brookfield Logistics Properties, in the sale of their Mexican industrial portfolio.
- Kinder Morgan, Inc., the parent of El Paso Corporation, in El Paso's $7.15 billion sale of EP Energy Corporation.
- North Bridge Growth Equity (n/k/a Guidepost Growth Equity) in its acquisition and sale of a minority equity stake in Ingenious Med, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its sale of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BirdDogHR and ExakTime Innovations, Inc.; in its acquisition of a majority stake in VendorSafe Technologies, LLC; in its minority investment in and subsequent sale of GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc.; and in Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc.’s acquisition of BackAgent.
- Summit Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Parts Town LLC.
- Technology Crossover Ventures in its minority investment in AppNexus, Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its $400 million acquisition of Fogo de Chão Churrascaria.
Mr. Wronski is actively involved in the Firm’s pro bono efforts, providing advice to a variety of local not-for-profits.
Mr. Wronski received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, where he was a Symposium Editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Technology and a research assistant at the Berkman Centre for Internet and Society. Prior to his legal career, he studied mechanical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where his research focused on multi-objective optimization algorithms with applications in computer-aided design and product development.