October 11, 2022
Thirteen Weil attorneys have been named “2022 Rising Stars” by Legal Media Group’s Expert Guides. The eighth annual publication recognizes “energetic, professional and skillful upcoming talent who have already demonstrated their status in recent notable transactions” before the age of 40.
Weil’s honorees span seven practice areas and six offices, highlighting the Firm’s broad expertise and the market-leading achievements of its younger lawyers.
The following Weil attorneys were recognized:
- Candace Arthur – Restructuring and Insolvency
- Matt Benson – Restructuring and Insolvency
- Lois Deasey – Restructuring and Insolvency
- Amanda Fenster – Corporate/M&A/Private Equity
- Megan Granger – Competition and Antitrust
- Cassie Kimmelman – Investment Funds
- Shawn Kodes – Structured Finance & Securitization
- Graham Magill – Tax
- Niklas Maydell – Competition and Antitrust
- Vynessa Nemunaitis – Banking and Finance/Financial Services Regulation
- Brian Parness - Corporate/M&A/Private Equity
- Megan Pendleton - Corporate/M&A/Private Equity
- Kevin Yao – Banking and Finance/Financial Services Regulation
The honorees were selected based on their recent accomplishments and the recommendations of senior practitioners worldwide. Expert Guides are published by Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor.