October 30, 2023
Ten Weil partners have been named to Lawdragon’s 2024 “500 Leading Dealmakers in America” list, underscoring the wide-ranging excellence of the Firm’s transactional practices.
Lawdragon’s annual list honors attorneys who “have swagger beyond belief, creating multi-billion dollar mergers and other deals that change the course of industries.”
The following Weil attorneys were recognized:
- Craig Adas, partner, Private Equity and Managing Partner of the Silicon Valley office
- Michael J. Aiello, Corporate Department Chairman
- Devon Bodoh, Head of International and Cross-Border Tax
- Andrew Chizzik, partner, Private Funds
- Amanda Fenster, partner, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Matthew Gilroy, partner, Mergers & Acquisitions
- James Griffin, partner, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kyle Krpata, Co-Head of U.S. Private Equity practice
- Michael Lubowitz, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions practice
- Joseph Pari, Co-Chair of Tax Department
The publication selected honorees based on editorial research.