Madeline Joerg is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in Washington, D.C. Madeline participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of corporate transactions.
Madeline has been part of the teams advising:
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB
- TPG Pace Solutions, a SPAC sponsored by TPG, in its $4.5 billion business combination with Vacasa
- Advent International and its portfolio company Distribution International, Inc. in its $1 billion sale to TopBuild Corp.
- Goldman Sachs in its $325 million investment in iSpot.tv
Madeline received her LL.M. from New York University School of Law, her J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law and her B.S. from SUNY Buffalo.