Blake has been part of the teams advising:
- AK Steel Corporation in its approximately $3 billion sale to Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc.
- Apergy Corporation (n/k/a ChampionX Corporation) in a Reverse Morris Trust acquisition of ChampionX (f/k/a Nalco Champion) from Ecolab Inc. creating an entity with a combined $7.4 billion enterprise value
- Aterian Investment Partners and its portfolio company Vander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc. in the acquisition of Swiss Precision Machining, LLC
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of C&J Well Services, in a transaction funded in large part by senior secured notes contributed by Ascribe Capital in exchange for a majority stake in Basic Energy
- BroadStreet Partners, Inc. (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in recapitalization transactions involving a new equity investment by affiliates of Century Equity Partners and a $100 million second lien debt and equity investment by affiliates of Penfund Partners
- Cardtronics plc in its pending $2.5 billion sale to NCR Corporation
- Chisholm Oil and Gas Operating LLC in the $480 million exchange of debt for equity, as part of a plan of reorganization under chapter 11
- Kantar Health, LLC in its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital)
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Main Event Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group Limited, in Ardent's sale of a 24.2% stake in Main Event to RedBird Capital Partners together with an option for Redbird to acquire a controlling stake within a defined period
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisition of Pixel Labs, LLC (n/k/a Assembly)
- Speedcast International Limited and its subsidiaries in the negotiation and implementation of a $500 million equity investment by affiliates of Centerbridge Partners L.P. in connection with Speedcast’s ongoing chapter 11 proceeding
Blake received his LL.M., with distinction, from Georgetown University Law Center, his J.D., magna cum laude, from George Mason University School of Law, where he was managing editor of the George Mason Civil Rights Law Journal, and his B.A., magna cum laude, from Brigham Young University.