Sydnei has been a part of the teams advising:
- A major financial institution, as administrative agent and lead arranger, in a $1.25 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for Hasbro, Inc. and Hasbro SA
- CIBC Capital Markets, MUFG, RBC Capital Markets and TD Securities, as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters, in a $1.3 billion investment grade bond offering by The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Hayfin Capital Management, as lender, in its senior secured term and revolving facility for Covis Finco S.À R.L. and Covis US Finco, LLC
- JPMorgan Chase, as administrative and collateral agent, lead arranger and joint bookrunner, in its upsized $2.75 billion senior secured term and revolving facility for Clarios Global LP (a subsidiary of Brookfield Business Partners)
- Lineage Logistics, LLC in its $208 million acquisition of Turvo Inc.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in $820 million first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Vantage Elevator Solutions
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a minority stake in Sawhorse Media LLC (d/b/a Muck Rack Software LLC)
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in $450 million senior secured revolving and term facilities to finance its $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC and Protected.net Group Limited (together with Trebia n/k/a System1)
- Wex Inc.in its repurchase of $310 million in principal amount of its convertible senior notes from WP Bronco Holdings, LLC
- Willis North America Inc. (a subsidiary of Willis Towers Watson PLC) in its $750 million senior unsecured notes offering
Sydnei is also actively involved in the Firm's pro bono efforts, including work with the Innocence Project. Sydnei is also the D.C. Co-chair for the U.S. Branch of the International Fiscal Association's (IFA) Young IFA Network (YIN).
Prior to joining Weil, Sydnei was Tax Counsel at 3M.
Sydnei received her LL.M and a Certificate in International Tax, with distinction, from Georgetown University Law Center, her J.D. from The University of Iowa College of Law and her B.A. from Mount St. Mary's University.