Grant has been part of the teams advising:
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Covetrus, Inc. in its $4 billion sale to CD&R, a holder of approximately 24% of Covetrus' outstanding common stock, and TPG
- Main Event Entertainment, Inc. (a subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group Limited in which RedBird Capital is a minority investor) in its $835 million sale to Dave & Buster’s, Inc.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. in its sale to Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc.
- Clairence Technologies, Inc. (Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Pressure Systems International, LLC and the assets of Truck System Technologies, Inc.
- Kenect, LLC (a portfolio company of PSG) its acquisition of Friendemic Inc.
- Citi, as administrative agent, in $800 million unsecured revolving and term facilities for Masimo Corporation to finance its acquisition of Sound United LLC
Grant received his LL.M., with distinction, from Georgetown University Law Center, where he made the Dean’s List and was a recipient of the CALI Award for Tax Planning for Corporate Acquisitions Seminar. He received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as Senior Executive Editor of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, and his B.A., cum laude, from Harvard University, where he was a recipient of the Susan Anthony Potter Prize and the Ned Weld Above and Beyond Award. He is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.