Grant has been part of the teams advising:
- A major financial institution, as administrative agent, in a $1 billion senior secured term and revolving facility for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc., to refinance existing indebtedness
- Advent International in the investment in LBS Group
- Blue Bird Corporation and an affiliate of American Securities, LLC, as selling stockholder, in a $52.5 million secondary offering of 2,500,000 shares of common stock
- Churchill Capital VII in its pending $1.58 billion business combination with CorpAcq Holdings Limited
- Citi, as administrative agent, in $800 million unsecured revolving and term facilities for Masimo Corporation to finance its acquisition of Sound United LLC
- Clairence Technologies, Inc. (a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Pressure Systems International, LLC and the assets of Truck System Technologies, Inc.
- Covetrus, Inc. in its $4 billion sale to CD&R, a holder of approximately 24% of Covetrus' outstanding common stock, and TPG
- First Light Acquisition Group in its merger with with Calidi Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- An affiliate of Goldman Sachs Asset Management, as administrative and collateral agent, in $820 second lien term facilities to finance in part Brookfield Asset Management's $8.3 billion acquisition of CDK Global, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in a $400 million senior secured revolving facility for Etsy Inc.
- Kenect, LLC (a portfolio company of PSG) its acquisition of Friendemic Inc.
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- The Kroger Company, along with The Albertsons Companies, Inc., in the approximately $1.9 billion sale of 413 stores, as well as select banners, distribution centers, offices and private label brands, to C&S Wholesale Grocers, LLC in connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons Companies Inc.
- Main Event Entertainment, Inc. (a subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group Limited in which RedBird Capital is a minority investor) in its $835 million sale to Dave & Buster’s, Inc.
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of Pragma LLC
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. in its $300 million acquisition of Haystack Oncology
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. in its sale to Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc.
- Sanofi SA in its acquisition of Provention Bio Inc. for $2.9 billion in cash
- SoftBank Group Corp. and SoftBank Vision Fund II in transactions related to debt and equity investments in WeWork
- Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. in its sale of AT&T SportsNet Southwest to Houston Astros and Houston Rockets
Grant is recognized for Tax Law by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2024.
Grant received his LL.M., with distinction, from Georgetown University Law Center, where he made the Dean’s List and was a recipient of the CALI Award for Tax Planning for Corporate Acquisitions Seminar. He received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as Senior Executive Editor of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, and his B.A., cum laude, from Harvard University, where he was a recipient of the Susan Anthony Potter Prize and the Ned Weld Above and Beyond Award. He is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.