Adam has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of a stake in Imperial Dade (a portfolio company of Bain Capital and Audax)
- American Securities in its acquisition of FullBloom Education
- Blackstone in its investment in InCloud
- Diversified Healthcare Trust, a real estate investment trust in a $941 million offering of zero coupon senior secured notes due 2026
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Morrow Sodali
Prior to joining Weil, Adam was a Tax associate at another international law firm.
Adam received his LL.M. from New York University School of Law, his J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park.