April 10, 2023
Fourteen Weil partners have been shortlisted by Euromoney Legal Media Group in its annual Women in Business Law Americas Awards. The individual awards recognize the top women attorneys in a range of practice areas across the Americas, highlighting their expertise and achievements.
The following Weil attorneys are finalists in these practice areas:
- Anne Cappella — Technology Lawyer of the Year
- Annemargaret Connolly — Environment Lawyer of the Year
- Sarah Coyne — White Collar Crime Lawyer of the Year
- Heather Emmel — Equity Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year
- Chantale Fiebig — Litigator of the Year
- Brianne Kucerik — Antitrust & Competition Lawyer of the Year
- Jessica Liou — Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer of the Year
- Ramona Nee — Private Equity Lawyer of the Year
- Stacy Nettleton — Securities Litigator of the Year
- Arianna Scavetti — Media & Entertainment Lawyer of the Year
- Jannelle Seales — Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Randi Singer — Trademark Lawyer of the Year
- Stephanie Srulowitz — Investment Funds Lawyer of the Year
- Elizabeth S. Weiswasser — Patent Lawyer of the Year
The awards distinguish “leading women for their contributions to the practice of business law along with the firms that have developed the most progressive initiatives towards diversity and inclusion.” The winners of the 2023 Women in Business Law Americas Awards will be recognized at an awards ceremony in New York on June 8.
To view the complete shortlist, please visit Euromoney.