- MGM Resorts International in its $17.2 billion sale of MGM Growth Properties LLC to VICI Properties Inc.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts) in the formation of a joint venture between MGM Growth Properties LLC and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust to acquire the Las Vegas real estate assets of the MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay for $4.6 billion and to lease back these assets to subsidiaries of MGM Resorts and the related $3 billion CMBS financing to support the acquisition by the joint venture.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts) in its $4.25 billion sale of the Bellagio to a joint venture MGM Resorts formed with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust and its leaseback of the Bellagio and the related $3 billion CMBS financing to support the acquisition by the joint venture.
- MGM Resorts International in its $2.1 billion acquisition of the 50% stake it did not already own in CityCenter and its $3.9 billion sale and leaseback of the Aria Resort and Vdara Hotel real estate at CityCenter.
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.625 billion acquisition of the operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- MGM Resorts International in its pending $1.075 billion sale of the operations of The Mirage Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip to Hard Rock International.
- MGM Resorts International in its formation of MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) and on the corporate aspects of MGP’s $1.05 billion initial public offering.
- MGM Resorts International in its pending $450 million sale of the operations of Gold Strike Casino Resort in Tunica, Mississippi to CNE (a subsidiary of Cherokee Nation Businesses).
- Lineage Logistics, LLC in its $208 million acquisition of Turvo Inc.
- Island Capital Group, as a joint venture participant, and Lexington Hotel JV LLC (a joint venture among MCR Development, Three Wall Capital and Island Capital Group) in its $185 million acquisition of The Lexington Hotel.
- Sears Holdings Corporation and its affiliated debtors in their chapter 11 cases, including with the monetization of over $1 billion of real estate assets comprising ~90 retail and industrial assets in markets across the U.S.
- Herald Square Properties and its joint venture partner the Davis Companies in the $118 million sale of two REITS.
- Monday Properties as the operating member in a joint venture with Goldman Sachs, in obtaining an $888 million refinancing, including multiple mortgage and mezzanine loans, for such venture’s portfolio of nine office buildings located in the Rosslyn submarket of greater Washington, DC, which financing includes $188 million of future funding for tenant improvements and capital improvements.
- Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group, in its business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. having an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.75 billion.
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2.5 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company.
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion merger with Lucid Motors.
- Advent International in its acquisition of Bradco Supply Corporation; its majority investment in First Watch Restaurants, Inc.; and Sovos Brands in its acquisition of Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods Inc.
- American Securities in its acquisitions of CS Energy LLC, certain assets and liabilities related to the engineering, procurement and construction division of Swinerton Builders and Swinerton Renewable Energy (collectively n/k/a SOLV Energy LLC) and RealManage, LLC; and its $1.6 billion sale of Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC.
- Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. (formerly a portfolio company of OMERS Private Equity) in its $21 million 363 bankruptcy sale of its corporate headquarters, a 40-acre corporate campus in Austin, Texas, to BH Properties LLC.
- Signet Jewelers Limited in its $328 million acquisition of R2Net, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial Inc. in its acquisition of a majority stake in Bentall GreenOak.
Jannelle is recommended for REITs by Legal 500 US. She was shortlisted as “Real Estate Lawyer of the Year” for Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards for 2022.
Jannelle received her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and her B.A. from Harvard University.