- Advent International and its portfolio companies in various transactions, including the acquisitions of Culligan International Company, Distribution International, Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. and of an approximately 50% stake in RxBenefits, Inc.; Culligan International Company in its $1.1 billion take-private acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited and acquisitions of Aqua Vital Group, TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc., OASIS Corporation and ZIP Industries (Aust.) Pty Limited; Culligan’s sale of Seven Seas Water Corporation; and Cobham Limited in its $2.8 billion sale of Cobham Mission Systems and in its $965 million sale of Cobham Aero Connectivity;
- Providence Equity Partners and its portfolio companies in connection with various matters, including in its acquisition of TimeClock Plus; in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y; in its investments in Scenario Learning, Ascend Learning and related investments, and ikaSystems Corporation; in its acquisition of a majority stake in Vector Solutions; in Vector Solutions’ acquisition of Convergence Training and the subsequent sale of Vector Solutions; in its acquisition and sale of Professional Association of Diving Instructors; Tempo Music Investments (Tempo) in its acquisitions of the assets of Influence Media Music SPV and certain assets of Barometer Music Royalty Fund I Inc.; and in Tempo’s joint venture with Warner Music Group Corp.;
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.;
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of Inmar, Inc. from ABRY Partners; and together with Harvest Partners, in the approximately $1 billion take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc. and its combination with DTI (Document Technologies Inc.);
- Guidepost Growth Equity and its portfolio companies, including its acquisition of Ingenious Med; the acquisitions and divestitures of RuffaloCODY and Contact Solutions; its investments in OutSystems, Asurint and ThinkHR Corporation; and its sales of Valence Health and Seniorlink Inc.;
- Snow Phipps Group and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Brook & Whittle Limited, Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Company (ERM), Mesa Foods and Rudy's Food Products Inc.; ERM’s acquisition of RangeMe USA LLC; sales of Velvet, Inc. and ZeroChaos, Inc.; and Brook & Whittle in its acquisitions of Prime Package & Label Co., the Croydon facility (f/k/a Gilbreth Packaging Solutions), Label Impressions, Inc., Wizard Labels LLC, assets of Innovative Labeling Solutions, Inc. and substantially all of the assets of Tri Print LLC;
- TCV and Susquehanna Growth Equity, as investors in Payoneer Inc., in Payoneer’s $3.3 billion business combination with FTAC Olympus Acquisition Corp., a SPAC focused on technology and financial services technology companies;
- Giant Eagle, Inc. in its acquisition of Ricker Oil Company, Inc.;
- Raine Capital in its minority investment in Olo;
- American Capital, Ltd. (n/k/a Ares Capital) in various matters, including its sale of Specialty Brands of America, Inc. to B&G Foods, Inc. and its sale of eLynx to Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.);
- Sanofi-Aventis in its acquisitions of Genzyme Corporation and Pluromed, Inc. and its commercial joint venture, Warp Drive Bio, with Third Rock Ventures;
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in, together with W Capital Partners and AB Private Credit Investors, the $280 million acquisition of a minority interest in Workfront, Inc. and in, together with Accel Partners, their acquisition of XebiaLabs, Inc.;
- Paycor, Inc. in its sale to Apax Partners;
- Kantar Health, LLC in its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital);
- Thomas H. Lee Partners and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Fidelity National Financial and American Media Corporation;
- Guggenheim Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Dick Clark Productions;
- Eli Lilly and Company in a global licensing and research collaboration with Avidity Biosciences LLC and in its investment of $15 million in Avidity as partial financing for the transaction and in a global licensing and research collaboration with Sitryx Therapeutics Limited, including Lilly’s investment in Sitryx as partial financing for the transaction;
- iContracts, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to RLDatix Ltd.; and
- PSP Investments as lead investor in a Series A investment round for Integral Health, Inc. that had a pre-money valuation of $400 million; as a participant in a $300 million Series B funding round for Valo Health, LLC; and as an investor in a Series B funding round for Repertoire Immune Medicines, Inc. (a portfolio company of Flagship Pioneering).
Ms. Nee is the Head of Hiring for the Boston office and is actively involved in recruiting, training and mentoring programs at Weil. She is recommended for Private Equity Buyouts by Legal 500 US.
Ms. Nee is also a director of (and plays violin with) the Longwood Symphony Orchestra, a pro bono client of the firm. She is actively engaged in various community organizations, including the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Marathon Challenge. Her interests include running, hiking, piano and violin.