- Advent International and its portfolio companies in various transactions, including the acquisitions of Culligan International Company, Distribution International, Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. and ZIP Industries (Aust.) Pty Limited; and Culligan International Company in its acquisition of Aqua Vital Group;
- Providence Equity Partners and its portfolio companies in connection with various matters, including investments in Scenario Learning, LLC, Ascend Learning and related investments, and ikaSystems Corporation; in its acquisition of a majority stake in VectorLearning (d/b/a Vector Solutions), Vector Solutions’ acquisition of Convergence Training, LLC and its subsequent sale of Vector Solutions; and its acquisition and sale of Professional Association of Diving Instructors;
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.;
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of Inmar, Inc. from ABRY Partners; and together with Harvest Partners, in the approximately $1 billion take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc. and its combination with DTI (Document Technologies Inc.);
- Guidepost Growth Equity and its portfolio companies, including its acquisition of Ingenious Med; the acquisitions and divestitures of RuffaloCODY and Contact Solutions; its sale of Valence Health; and its investments in OutSystems, One Source Technology, LLC (d/b/a Asurint) and ThinkHR Corporation;
- Snow Phipps Group and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Brook & Whittle Limited, Prime Package & Label Co., Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Company, Mesa Foods, Rudy's Food Products Inc. and RangeMe USA LLC and its sale of ZeroChaos, Inc.;
- Giant Eagle, Inc. in its acquisition of Ricker Oil Company, Inc.;
- Raine Capital in its minority investment in Mobo Systems Inc. (d/b/a Olo);
- American Capital, Ltd. (n/k/a Ares Capital) in various matters, including its sale of Specialty Brands of America, Inc. to B&G Foods, Inc. and its sale of eLynx to Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.);
- Sanofi-Aventis in its acquisitions of Genzyme Corporation and Pluromed, Inc. and its commercial joint venture, Warp Drive Bio, with Third Rock Ventures;
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in, together with W Capital Partners, and AB Private Credit Investors in the $280 million acquisition of a minority interest in Workfront, Inc.;
- Paycor, Inc. in its sale to Apax Partners;
- Thomas H. Lee Partners and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Fidelity National Financial and American Media Corporation; and
- Guggenheim Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Dick Clark Productions.
Ms. Nee is the Head of Hiring for the Boston office and is actively involved in recruiting, training and mentoring programs at Weil.
Ms. Nee is also a director of (and plays violin with) the Longwood Symphony Orchestra, a pro bono client of the firm. She is actively engaged in various community organizations, including the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Marathon Challenge. Her interests include running, hiking, piano and violin.