- Advent International and its portfolio companies in various transactions, including the acquisitions of Culligan International Company, Distribution International, Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. and ZIP Industries (Aust.) Pty Limited; and Culligan International Company in its acquisitions of Aqua Vital Group and TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc.;
- Providence Equity Partners and its portfolio companies in connection with various matters, including investments in Scenario Learning, LLC, Ascend Learning and related investments, and ikaSystems Corporation; in its acquisition of a majority stake in VectorLearning (d/b/a Vector Solutions), Vector Solutions’ acquisition of Convergence Training, LLC and its subsequent sale of Vector Solutions; and its acquisition and sale of Professional Association of Diving Instructors;
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.;
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of Inmar, Inc. from ABRY Partners; and together with Harvest Partners, in the approximately $1 billion take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc. and its combination with DTI (Document Technologies Inc.);
- Guidepost Growth Equity and its portfolio companies, including its acquisition of Ingenious Med; the acquisitions and divestitures of RuffaloCODY and Contact Solutions; its sale of Valence Health; and its investments in OutSystems, One Source Technology, LLC (d/b/a Asurint) and ThinkHR Corporation;
- Snow Phipps Group and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Brook & Whittle Limited, Prime Package & Label Co., Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Company, Mesa Foods, Rudy's Food Products Inc. and RangeMe USA LLC and its sale of ZeroChaos, Inc.;
- Giant Eagle, Inc. in its acquisition of Ricker Oil Company, Inc.;
- Raine Capital in its minority investment in Mobo Systems Inc. (d/b/a Olo);
- American Capital, Ltd. (n/k/a Ares Capital) in various matters, including its sale of Specialty Brands of America, Inc. to B&G Foods, Inc. and its sale of eLynx to Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.);
- Sanofi-Aventis in its acquisitions of Genzyme Corporation and Pluromed, Inc. and its commercial joint venture, Warp Drive Bio, with Third Rock Ventures;
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in, together with W Capital Partners, and AB Private Credit Investors in the $280 million acquisition of a minority interest in Workfront, Inc.;
- Paycor, Inc. in its sale to Apax Partners;
- Thomas H. Lee Partners and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Fidelity National Financial and American Media Corporation;
- Guggenheim Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Dick Clark Productions;
- Eli Lilly & Company in a global licensing and research collaboration with Avidity Biosciences LLC and in its investment of $15 million in Avidity as partial financing for the transaction;
- iContracts, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to RLDatix Ltd.; and
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments) as lead investor in a Series A investment round for Integral Health, Inc. that had a pre-money valuation of $400 million.
Ms. Nee is the Head of Hiring for the Boston office and is actively involved in recruiting, training and mentoring programs at Weil.
Ms. Nee is also a director of (and plays violin with) the Longwood Symphony Orchestra, a pro bono client of the firm. She is actively engaged in various community organizations, including the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Marathon Challenge. Her interests include running, hiking, piano and violin.