- Advent International and its portfolio companies in various transactions, including the acquisitions of Culligan International Company, Distribution International and Bojangles Restaurants, Inc.;
- Providence Equity Partners and its portfolio companies in connection with various matters, including investments in Scenario Learning, LLC, Vector Learning, Ascend Learning and related investments, and ikaSystems Corporation; and its acquisition and sale of Professional Association of Diving Instructors;
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition, with management, of Inmar, Inc. from ABRY Partners; and together with Harvest Partners, in the approximately $1 billion take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc. and its combination with Document Technologies Inc.;
- North Bridge Growth Equity and its portfolio companies, including its acquisition of Ingenious Med; the acquisitions and divestitures of RuffaloCODY and Contact Solutions; its sale of Valence Health; and its investments in OutSystems and One Source Technology, LLC (d/b/a Asurint);
- Snow Phipps Group and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Company and Mesa Foods;
- Raine Capital in its minority investment in Mobo Systems Inc. (d/b/a Olo);
- American Capital, Ltd. in various matters, including its sale of Specialty Brands of America, Inc. to B&G Foods, Inc. and its sale of eLynx to Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.;
- Sanofi-Aventis in its acquisitions of Genzyme Corporation and Pluromed, Inc. and its commercial joint venture, Warp Drive Bio, with Third Rock Ventures;
- Summit Partners and its portfolio companies, including acquisitions of Commercial Defeasance, Associations, Inc., Champion Window and Blue Ocean;
- Macquarie Capital in connection with numerous co-investments;
- Thomas H. Lee Partners and its portfolio companies, including its acquisitions of Fidelity National Financial and American Media Corporation; and
- Guggenheim Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Dick Clark Productions.
Ms. Nee is the Head of Hiring for the Boston office and is actively involved in recruiting, training and mentoring programs at Weil.
Ms. Nee is also a director of (and plays violin with) the Longwood Symphony Orchestra, a pro bono client of the firm. She is actively engaged in various community organizations, including the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Marathon Challenge. Her interests include running, hiking, piano and violin.