April 04, 2022
Six Weil partners were recognized among the top women globally in the fifth edition of IFLR1000’s “Women Leaders” publication. The guide distinguishes the top female transactional lawyers in the world.
Weil’s six attorneys were recognized across the United States, the United Kingdom and France in the following practice areas:
- Marilyn French Shaw – Financial Services, Private Equity (United States)
- Reena Gogna – Banking (United Kingdom)
- Emmanuelle Henry – Investment Funds, M&A, Private Equity (France)
- Jacky Kelly – Banking, Capital Markets: Derivatives, Capital Markets: Structured Finance and Securitization, Investment Management (United Kingdom)
- Anne-Sophie Noury – Restructuring and Insolvency (France)
- Agathe Soilleux – M&A (France)
They are among “an exclusive group of lawyers with outstanding reputations within their markets who either have expertise and experience of working on complex deals, or who have risen to hold leadership roles with their firms or their practices.”
“Women Leaders” is a supplement by IFLR1000, an annual guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms, whose rankings are based on market analysis and detailed interviews with both practitioners and clients.